Week 15: Dolphins (7-6) at VIKINGS (6-6-1)

swede700

31 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

For whatever it is worth I wasn't really looking forward to this game after the MNF loss. The news of JDF's firing changed that. I'm choosing to take the optimistic route in hoping for an improved offensive performance.

My exact feelings as well.

I was thinking about selling my tix for the game post MNF embarrassment but now I'm excited to see if Stefanski can turn it around for us.

Head coach Mike Zimmer said on Thursday, via Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press, that he expects Trae Waynes to play after missing the team’s loss to the Seahawks with a concussion. Waynes was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday, which shows he’s made some progress in getting cleared through the league’s concussion protocol.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/13/vikings-expect-trae-waynes-back-this-weekend/

1 hour ago, PrplChilPill said:

Trying to gut a 90 year old house, and move in in under 5 weeks, requires you to be at the house nearly every day. Even if you just launched a new business/ website.....

Sounds exhausting!  Are you doing all this work alone, or do you have help?

8 hours ago, Virginia Viking said:

Sounds exhausting!  Are you doing all this work alone, or do you have help?

My brother in law is there about as much as me. My wife is currently the bread winner, so she is there a bit less. A few others have thrown in an hour or two ... And yes, exhausting. 

Archived