Vikings fire OC John DeFilippo

sdrawkcab321

14 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

What? 4 losses, he was only on the field for 3 of them, against Miami he was OUTSTANDING, NE he was good.  Those 3 losses were not about the QB, like not at all.

26/50 - 52% completion percentage - 2 TDs, 2 INTs

giphy.gif

And heres your rushing stats cuz im sure thats your argument 
6 rushes, 81 yards, 1 TD

On 12/12/2018 at 7:50 AM, Bobby816 said:

I'd welcome him here with the Jets as a QB coach for Darnold. I have to hear more as to why he was fired on if I'd want him as an OC. If it was a power struggle and he wasn't getting to do what he wanted then I'll be more open minded to him as an OC.

He's probably at his best as a QB coach. Nothing more. Maybe him and McCarthy will help out Darnold, although I don't really like either coach.

On 12/16/2018 at 8:01 AM, SteelKing728 said:

He's probably at his best as a QB coach. Nothing more. Maybe him and McCarthy will help out Darnold, although I don't really like either coach.

I said I'd have him as an "offensive consultant" and have him work with Trubisky. Tru loses his footwork whenever the play goes past the normal timing. 

He isn't going to get a HC job immediately, and our OC may choose to go back to college for a bigger role. With Nagy calling the plays he could promote back up to OC and Nagy would continue the playcalling duties. Get the most talent around the young QB as possible. 

Archived