Week 15 Packers @ Bears "I Believe That"

skibrett15

1 hour ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Agree we can ill afford to get too far behind, as the Bears have an opportunistic defense....If the Rams with their high potent offense couldn't come back against the Bear's defense, would likely be tough for us as well....Upside is, like Chicago, GB is a cold weather city.....

*looks at September box score*

bears_packers_football_78563414-e1536550

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

bears will be without their nickel corner, broken foot for Bryce Callahan

That's a big loss for them .. the Packers better be scheming on how to take advantage of that.  I'd like to see a breakout game from St. Brown.  It's time for Rodgers to show that kid some love.

O-line needs to have the game of their life, specifically the interior.  If they can give Rodgers just a little bit of time we can gash their secondary, especially without Callahan.  A quick 2-score lead would do wonders as well.  

34 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Are you usually this miserable, or is it just a Tuesday kind of thing?

I'm ok with the sacks in this game, but there can't be turnovers.  Expect this defense to smother us.  Team needs to make 3-5 big plays, and convert 3-4 3rd downs and this could be a win in a defensive struggle.  Taking sacks is fine if you are going for big plays.

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Are you usually this miserable, or is it just a Tuesday kind of thing?

The real St. Vince, is a positive attitude dude I have had the pleasure of meeting several times at Lambeau
The real  St Vince is somebody you look forward to hanging out with...

2ddeac16719daade689b41433478937b.jpg

Archived