Week 15 Packers @ Bears "I Believe That"

skibrett15

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Coaching candidates will be watching the final two games.  If they see lack of heart, desire, and passion to win, it would certainly make some pause and consider, "So this is what I have to work with next year"? 

Eh I doubt it. Almost every fired coach in history was probably accused of having a team with "Lack of heart, desire, passion to win". If anything I would be looking for the team with the most talent to coach. Give me two first round picks next year including a top 10 selection. A decent amount of cap space for FA and a great QB any day. 

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Eh I doubt it. Almost every fired coach in history was probably accused of having a team with "Lack of heart, desire, passion to win". If anything I would be looking for the team with the most talent to coach. Give me two first round picks next year including a top 10 selection. A decent amount of cap space for FA and a great QB any day. 

Difference is, we're most likely not hiring a coach that was fired recently.  Most likely, the folks at 1265 will be trying to lure a coach away from a winning program, and the best way to showcase your "team with the most talent" is to do anything but tank.

You're getting two first round picks, decent cap space and a great QB already, regardless of if you tank or not.

Archived