Would you trade Baker Mayfield for...?

FGK

How Many QBs in the league would you trade Baker for straight up?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How Many QBs in the league would you trade Baker for straight up?

• None. Ride or die Baker MayGoat.
    • 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • I hate Baker because he is so awesome. I want him gone so everyone will be miserable like me again.

16 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Plus, having a really good ugly QB is the coolest. My man looks like a goblin, but is priceless to the organization. 

No way! Baker looks like that hyper-confident guy we all knew in college who was overtly sexual with women he just met, miraculously bedding a high percentage of them.

Much better looking than Sam Darnold:

20s64lee-483547.jpg

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

giphy.gif 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since you've never seen Star Wars, I thought you were banned from using their gifs. Can someone confirm this?

@freakygeniuskid, we're gonna need a ban in here, two really for making that claim about being the guy who walks up to random co-ed, squeezes her thigh and asks, "Wow, are you a runner?" So yeah, once Letsgo returns from his temporary ban, ban him again. It's the only way he'll learn.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

@freakygeniuskid, we're gonna need a ban in here, two really for making that claim about being the guy who walks up to random co-ed, squeezes her thigh and asks, "Wow, are you a runner?" So yeah, once Letsgo returns from his temporary ban, ban him again. It's the only way he'll learn.

Yeah, that’s what I grabbed... her thigh.

* For the record, what I really grabbed was her attention, with my charm, wit and rugged good looks.  So eat my shorts @NudeTayne

6 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Baker doesn’t need mcvay but he didn’t look great before Freddie. All qbs need the right guy calling plays for them. 

Yeah he didn’t look great before Freddie because Haley was too busy trying to sabotage Hue. I think a lot of other OCs could have made Baker look better. 

Archived