Would you trade Baker Mayfield for...?

FGK

How Many QBs in the league would you trade Baker for straight up?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How Many QBs in the league would you trade Baker for straight up?

• None. Ride or die Baker MayGoat.
    • 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • I hate Baker because he is so awesome. I want him gone so everyone will be miserable like me again.

Why isn't this thread locked?

The question posed in the title is clearly rhetorical, as there is only one obvious answer: "No."

Let's be real, no one wants to trade that swag if they were offered Tom Brady in his PRIME.

Mahomes wouldn't have succeeded here to the degree that he has in KC. Pairing him with Andy Reid is a match made in heaven and he's improved leaps and bounds from where he was in college because he could afford to have the rookie season on the bench to develop...

...I don't even know why I'm diving into this. I think the whole thing speaks for itself.

Lock it up n let's all jam out to "Yo Diggity"

6 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Why isn't this thread locked?

The question posed in the title is clearly rhetorical, as there is only one obvious answer: "No."

Let's be real, no one wants to trade that swag if they were offered Tom Brady in his PRIME.

Mahomes wouldn't have succeeded here to the degree that he has in KC. Pairing him with Andy Reid is a match made in heaven and he's improved leaps and bounds from where he was in college because he could afford to have the rookie season on the bench to develop...

...I don't even know why I'm diving into this. I think the whole thing speaks for itself.

Lock it up n let's all jam out to "Yo Diggity"

tgM2hPN.gif

Archived