Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
beardown3231

Callahan broke his foot

Recommended Posts

That is our first big injury, knock on wood.

Pretty lucky to have made it 13 games.

MaManis needs to play well to keep the drop off low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing official yet but lots of noise that it's bad. Sucks. Feel awful for the kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, G08 said:

Nothing official yet but lots of noise that it's bad. Sucks. Feel awful for the kid

Garafolo just tweeted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

We better bring in a vet  ..   mcManis cannot hold it down

He has whenever asked to this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

He has whenever asked to this season.

That dude has been saying all year we need better CBs I dont know what he expects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel bad for Callahan he was going to cash in.

This will make it easier for the Bears to keep him. My guess is depending on whether he can run by March is he takes a 1 year deal to come back and play healthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

We better bring in a vet  ..   mcManis cannot hold it down

McManis isn;t that bad but ya this is a big loss.  Callahan is one of the more underrated players on that D.  He just can never seem to stay off IR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That dude has been saying all year we need better CBs I dont know what he expects.

I've been saying that we lack depth and Amukamara struggles to stay healthy ..  Callahan has been a HUGE surprise this year now he is out 

Pretty sure Pace will bring in a bet now that Callahan has broken foot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SLCbear said:

I've been saying that we lack depth and Amukamara struggles to stay healthy ..  Callahan has been a HUGE surprise this year now he is out 

Pretty sure Pace will bring in a bet now that Callahan has broken foot

I highly doubt it.  If McManis cant do it, you can move Fuller around and bring in Tolliver, who really has done well whenever his # has been called.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

We better bring in a vet  ..   mcManis cannot hold it down

He led the team in tackles. Look it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I highly doubt it.  If McManis cant do it, you can move Fuller around and bring in Tolliver, who really has done well whenever his # has been called.

TOT SOLO SACKS TFL
S. McManis 7 6

0

 

Led the team., 

0

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really like this guy, but also feel that of all the players back there this might be the easiest to cover for. McManis is not going to be as good but at least knows the role.  Hoepfully this is doesn't hurt coverage much. 

 

Watching the QB mutter "oh ****" as he feels the Bear's pass rush coming and realizes the coverage is solid is awesome this season. It's like there's a big lead blanket just sitting on the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×