Callahan broke his foot

beardown3231

15 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Per webby, @ibt734 has been suspended for two weeks after receiving numerous warnings for trolling both here and in nfl general.

I assumed it was because he has a slightly cropped version of my avatar. Mine's better because it has a GB player bowing before the greatness of Butkis.

1 hour ago, GOGRIESE said:

Man I missed all the fun with this guy....too bad 

Just prove him wrong and he will PM you when he is cleared up. Lol

3 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Anyone seen the state of NFL General since he joined? It's just a lite-version of the Bears forum, every other thread is one of his Bears topics. Making it look like this is our first winning season ever xD 

I saw that then who started them and just thought, "Hmmm. This seems like it won't end well for him." 

Of course half of gen thinks all Bears fans are pretentious due to one troll now. Lol

Arguing can be fun if it is in good fun and you are teasing each other.

People start getting weird it isn't fun.

Also too many people can't tell you are teasing them or are hyper sensitive.

People are also so insane on twitter you can make parody or extremely sarcastic posts and hardly anyone can tell.

I can write most insane ideas I can possibly think of and if phrased properly and posted to right account I can have many people agreeing and thinking about them.  I don't even do it anymore because it scares me.  

I don't know what's going on anymore.  I guess I am getting old and out of touch.

Even here I quipped to that Rams fan that all comedy is literally rape and he thought I was serious and left the chat.  

All comedy is rape. He didn't recognize that as a sarcastic joke.  That makes me sad.

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Arguing can be fun if it is in good fun and you are teasing each other.

People start getting weird it isn't fun.

Also too many people can't tell you are teasing them or are hyper sensitive.

People are also so insane on twitter you can make parody or extremely sarcastic posts and hardly anyone can tell.

I can write most insane ideas I can possibly think of and if phrased properly and posted to right account I can have many people agreeing and thinking about them.  I don't even do it anymore because it scares me.  

I don't know what's going on anymore.  I guess I am getting old and out of touch.

Even here I quipped to that Rams fan that all comedy is literally rape and he thought I was serious and left the chat.  

All comedy is rape. He didn't recognize that as a sarcastic joke.  That makes me sad.

I've never had a Twitter account for that reason. People are nuts. At least here most of us are pretty sane and have some common ground. 

With that dude literally the whole thing started because he misread one thing. I said "I can't crown him" (about McManis) but he thought I said he was crowning him. Dude got all emotional over misreading that little part. I found it funny but man, people like that are someone's family! Lol

On 12/27/2018 at 9:39 AM, Sugashane said:

Of course half of gen thinks all Bears fans are pretentious due to one troll now. Lol

We have to make sure that others are aware we're different. He likely wasn't even a Bears fan, anyway. We'll see if it comes out in the wash.

Stay classy, Chicago! 

• 2 weeks later...

Bears should look to lock up Callahan similar to the deal that the Rams gave slot corner Nickell Robey-Coleman last off season.  Something along the lines of 3 years $17-19 million with $8-10 mil guaranteed.  Thoughts?

43 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Bears should look to lock up Callahan similar to the deal that the Rams gave slot corner Nickell Robey-Coleman last off season.  Something along the lines of 3 years $17-19 million with $8-10 mil guaranteed.  Thoughts?

I am good either way.  I thought they needed to resign him, but D didn't fall off much without Callahan and you still have to find an OT, resign Massie, replace or sign Amos and it looks like a kicker.  You have to do all that and maintain cap for 2nd contracts coming up and huge 1 year payout for Floyd.  

I think if you can find a way to get Tolliver, Fuller and Prince on field you have something as those are your 3 best cover players (outside Jackson).  Maybe none can play slot,  I don't know. 

I think DBs, like RBs, have to be good, but they are really dependent on fronts.  A great OL will make most RBs look good and a great DL will make most DBs look good.

56 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I'd be down with that. Tolliver will be cheap and likely takes over Amukamara's role and I doubt Amukamara can stay healthy and so productive. He maybe has 1year left on his deal before he either has to restructure or is cut due to cost. Callahan is just younger.

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'd be down with that. Tolliver will be cheap and likely takes over Amukamara's role and I doubt Amukamara can stay healthy and so productive. He maybe has 1year left on his deal before he either has to restructure or is cut due to cost. Callahan is just younger.

You might be right.  They can get by for a year with no injuries but it leaves them with no depth. 

Archived