Possible NFL HC changes for 2019

jleisher

This might make things easier to determine what coaches or assistants will be available to add to Packers staff in 2019.

Rumored Departure:  John Harbaugh  Ravens

Should be gone:  Marvin Lewis Bengals, Vance Joseph Broncos, Todd Bowles Jets, Pat Shurmur Giants and Sean McDermott Bills

Hot seat:  Dan Quinn Falcons, Ron Rivera Panthers, Jason Garrett Cowboys, Doug Marrone Jags, Dirk Koetter Bucs and Jay Gruden Redskins.                                         

Why this post, with any of the possible changes listed above we can add coaches from their staffs.  Like Alex Van Pelt might come back as QB/PGC if Lewis gets the ax.  What coaches from these staffs would you consider for Green Bay?  Hue Jackson would be one helluva WR coach, this is what I am looking for.  Please add names and where they could be plugged into in Green Bay.

29 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Pat Shurmur should not be on the "should be gone" list, the guy has improved their offense immensely and is missed greatly in Minnesota. Also please keep Hue Jackson as far away from this team as possible. 

Yeah Shurmur has that team on the rise. He's not going anywhere.

15 hours ago, Chili said:

Steve Wilks Arizona should be gone.

Adam Gase Miami on the hot seat

The Dolphins had the #1 (I think) odds before the season started to have the #1 pick. They are currently 7-6 and had to start Brock Osweiler for 5 games. I hope he isn't on the hot seat

He would be on my short list if he were fired

Please let Gase get fired!  I don't think he could seriously get here fast enough if that were to happen.  And...I'd personally try to lock up Austin Straubel airport for a couple days, so no flights could leave.  I'd have a few friends make sure that no cars could be rented, either.   And we'd shut the busses down.  He'd not leave GB without signing a contract.

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Please let Gase get fired!  I don't think he could seriously get here fast enough if that were to happen.  And...I'd personally try to lock up Austin Straubel airport for a couple days, so no flights could leave.  I'd have a few friends make sure that no cars could be rented, either.   And we'd shut the busses down.  He'd not leave GB without signing a contract.

Okay, misery. Put the rabbit down Lennie.

On 12/11/2018 at 5:07 PM, jleisher said:

This might make things easier to determine what coaches or assistants will be available to add to Packers staff in 2019.

Rumored Departure:  John Harbaugh  Ravens

Should be gone:  Marvin Lewis Bengals, Vance Joseph Broncos, Todd Bowles Jets, Pat Shurmur Giants and Sean McDermott Bills

Hot seat:  Dan Quinn Falcons, Ron Rivera Panthers, Jason Garrett Cowboys, Doug Marrone Jags, Dirk Koetter Bucs and Jay Gruden Redskins.                                         

Why this post, with any of the possible changes listed above we can add coaches from their staffs.  Like Alex Van Pelt might come back as QB/PGC if Lewis gets the ax.  What coaches from these staffs would you consider for Green Bay?  Hue Jackson would be one helluva WR coach, this is what I am looking for.  Please add names and where they could be plugged into in Green Bay.

Yeah, that bolded part isn't happening. Other then that, this list is pretty unimpressive. I think the one that would strike my interest the most here would be John Harbaugh assuming he can bring a quality OC to Green Bay.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, TheBitzMan said:

Pat Shurmur should not be on the "should be gone" list, the guy has improved their offense immensely and is missed greatly in Minnesota. Also please keep Hue Jackson as far away from this team as possible. 

Fair!  

Not looking at head coaches as staff members, but assistant coaches from their staffs that we can get.  My example was Hue Jackson from the Bengals as our WR coach, I believe he held that job in Oakland many years ago and did a good job.  Who would you want to come to Green Bay?

Archived