Around the League Week 15: Cap space everywhere

textaz03

4 hours ago, matt79511 said:

I believe we're still first in yards per game since the Amari Cooper trade even after this most recent debacle.

Of course we're also 32nd in red zone scoring in that time frame, so....

Which is where I think we miss Witten or a player like that the most. Not to mention Dez. Of course we still have our legendary play-calling to bail us out. d'oh!

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Which is where I think we miss Witten or a player like that the most. Not to mention Dez. Of course we still have our legendary play-calling to bail us out. d'oh!

I think it's play calling, and personnel grouping that hurts the most, but you also have to remember that down near the goalline you are forced to make VERY tight window throws. As the short field dictates that the coverage will be tight. The DBs can't get burnt deep so their job is easier.  

Making tight window, accurate throws, is not really in Daks wheelhouse. QB draws are, and we stopped calling those in 2016

35 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I think it's play calling, and personnel grouping that hurts the most, but you also have to remember that down near the goalline you are forced to make VERY tight window throws. As the short field dictates that the coverage will be tight. The DBs can't get burnt deep so their job is easier.  

Making tight window, accurate throws, is not really in Daks wheelhouse. QB draws are, and we stopped calling those in 2016

can't argue with any of this.

Archived