Week 15 - Rams vs Eagles - SNF

RamRod

Now Im worried they might move that game from SNF because of no Wentz v Goff matchup.

As for the game itself, the Rams should be heavy favorites. I dont see the Rams losing another game in the regular season. The Eagles secondary is so banged up and Goff is already great at home. He should be able to carve up the Eagles secondary. I dont see Foles as a threat. The Rams should win easily. Then the Rams have Rosen and the Cards in Arizona whom they dominated in the shutout Week 2 even though the Cards had Bradford starting. Last week of the season the Rams have Mullins and the Niners at home whom they beat down Week 8 even though the Niners had Beathard starting. So we just have to hope the Saints can lose a game so the Rams can get that 1 seed advantage back. 

4 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Thought it was too late for that now? 

Possibly, but idk. I honestly didnt think that game would be on SNF until I heard someone on tv say that was a night game then checked my tv guide and saw it was on SNF. I just always assumed that game was an afternoon game on CBS like last season. But if they cant move the game its all good. I personally dont want another SNF game because the last two times the Rams played on SNF they didnt show up on the road and got beat. With that being said, part of me wants it to stay on SNF so the Rams can show the world that last week wasnt who they really are and if they go out there this Sunday and drop 30+ points against the Eagles and look dominant doing so then all will be good. 

5 hours ago, Riftty said:

Anyone else here have a bad feeling about the Foles thing? Im not saying Foles is better than Wentz... But I would rather have faced Wentz. Foles is that unknown factor that gets hot and lights it up.

Come on, really??? Seems like every week someone has a bad feeling about the Rams opponent. The Eagles are banged up in the secondary and Goff is scary good at home. I believe the Rams average 37pts at home with 427yds on offense per game at home. You think a Foles led team with no running game is going to shoot it out or slow/shutdown the Rams? 

With Wentz the Eagles had a punchers chance but with Foles you know what the result is going to be. Plus McVay hasnt loss back to back games in the regular season. No way the Eagles is going to beat the Rams after how badly the Rams offense played in a loss against the Bears. So no Im not concerned one bit about Foles. 

Its gameday. The Rams roll tonight and win 35-16. I think the Rams come out sharp on offense and get back on track as they are still battling for a bye and that 1 seed. We will know before the game starts if the Rams have a shot to clinch a bye in the playoffs. If the Bears loss to the Packers, which is very possible seeing that they havent beaten the Packers in a very long time, the Rams can clinch a bye tonight with a win.

Goff - 350yds passing 4tds

Gurley - 105yds rushing 1td, 5 catches 40yds receiving 

Cooks - 8 catches 110yds receiving 2tds

Woods - 8 catches 105yds receiving 1td

Reynolds - 5 catches 80yds receiving 1td

Defense sacks Foles 5 times (Donald has 2 sacks). Defense also force 3 turnovers. 

24 minutes ago, RamsFan24 said:

Man we are Playing really bad on the Sunday Nights. Come on Rams, play like you are Fighting For Something. 

No. Goff is playing like ****.  Dude has been straight trash the last 3 games.  It's on him.....he will be the #1 factor to whether or not we win a Championship this year.  He is so shaky out there it's scary....Teams have his # lately and can easily get inside his mind.  He's been horrible lately....

I just want to say again, I don’t want to play on SNF. 0-3 in the last 3 games. They don’t play on that stage very often and it shows. 

Also on that interception I thought Goff knee was down and the play should’ve been over. I’ve seen other players in that same situation where the knee was down they tried to make a play but the refs blew the play dead. So idk why that play was allowed to continue.

Overall the Rams lost but they had their chances at the end which is all I could ask for. I’m glad they are going through true adversity now. All season long they were going through adversity with players hurt but they were winning. Now they are losing so hopefully they can fight back just like they did tonight and give themselves a chance to win. They aren’t front runners anymore and many people aren’t going to believe in them so now let’s just go finish strong get that bye week and hey if the Rams have to go to the Superdome and win just to get to the Superbowl then so be it so they can earn people believing in them again.

I don’t believe this team is figured out. Teams had all last season and 12 weeks of this season to figure out the Rams. You mean to tell me it took the Rams coming off their bye and the Lions and Bears to all of a sudden have the blueprint to stop the Rams? I’m not buying it. The Rams will be fine they are just going through a slump during a long season. It happens. So I’m not concerned. I’ve seen worst. As Bush points out, the Saints started 13-0 then lost 3 straight to end the season. No team in NFL history won the Superbowl losing 3 straight heading into the playoffs. The Saints won the Superbowl that season.

Im frustrated because I want to see the Rams win but not concerned. 

Infuriating game. I think we might need to move on from Wade after the season. The defense is a mess. They don't play assignment-sound football. The offense has too many stretches of poop play right now. If teams want to sit back and take away the deep ball, we should let them. Play with the mindset we did right before the half and in the 4th quarter. Dink and dunk all damn day long if they aren't going to stop it. Don't force passes down the field. Kill them with short passes.

Archived