Week 15 GDT: Wentz's Back in LA: The Rams vs the Mangled Corpse of the Eagles

EaglesPeteC

Is it just me, or does this team LOVE to almost blow leads? Goes back even to last year. Don't get me wrong, we go ahead and actually blow leads too, but so many of our recent wins have ended with us just bleeding out and limping by the end of the game until the final drive or so where the D finally secures a win at the last possible moment. 

Our last 12 wins, I count 9 such games

2017 week 14 vs Rams: 24-14 lead at the half, end up needing a go ahead field goal with 3 minutes left and a stop to win

2017 week 15 vs Giants: take 5 pt lead with 4 minutes left, need a red zone stand to win

2017 week 16 vs Raiders: N/A

2017 div vs Falcons: take 5 pt lead with 5 minutes left, need a red zone stand to win.

2017 SB vs Patriots: two separate 10 pt leads, end up needing a go ahead TD with 2 minutes left and 2 stops to win

2018 week 1 vs Falcons: take lead with 2 minutes left, need red zone stop to win

2018 week 3 vs Colts: take lead with 3 minutes left, need red zone stop to win

2018 week 6 vs Giants: N/A

2018 week 8 vs Jaguars: Up 17-6 in the 3rd quarter, they get the ball only down 6 with 5 minutes left but we stop them

2018 week 12 vs Giants: N/A

2018 week 13 vs Giants: N/A

2018 week 15 vs Rams: Up 30-13 in the 4th quarter, end up punting it deep in our own territory with 3 minutes left only up 7

The rare occasion where our defense hasn't made the needed stand is when we've ended up with some of our 7 losses (Titans, Panthers, Cowboys)

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Good job, Marcus!

It kinda looked like he challenged the dude to a fight. 

Just now, Eagles $5$ said:

Is he on a contract year??? He's been playing like ****, and doing stuff like this. Really smart by him lol.

Its not a good look for sure. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It kinda looked like he challenged the dude to a fight. 

The dude stopped talking. As long as he doesn't put his hands on anybody, I don't care. I'm much more bothered by his embarrassing effort on the Josh Adams TD.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

The dude stopped talking. As long as he doesn't put his hands on anybody, I don't care. I'm much more bothered by his embarrassing effort on the Josh Adams TD.

We said it when the rams got him from the chiefs, he’s hot gabage

On 12/17/2018 at 11:59 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Which is shocking since Talib was on him quite a bit. Got abused regularly. 

Additionally, the pick Talib had was a result of Nick Foles timing with ertz being off. St. Nick really abused those corners. How the hell did both Nelly and Alshon get behind the deep safeties on that one play??

Archived