TNF: LA Chargers(10-3) @ KC Chiefs(11-2)

Chiefer

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Chiefs
    • Chargers

Fun fact:  Kansas City Chiefs All-Pro Tight End Travis Kelce has never scored a touchdown against the Chargers. Nor has he had 100 yard receiving game. The Kanas City Chiefs are 9-0 in that span.

Source

Lol Chiefs are winning this one, Arrowhead has been a nightmare for the Chargers since Andy Reid came to the Chiefs.

7 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Chargers almost lost to the Bengals last week.  They are such a weird team to predict.  I'm going Chiefs...

Last week wasn't all that strange to be honest. 

The Bengals game was sandwiched between two primetime games, so I can see why the Chargers kind of slept walk through the game with Cincy.  

14 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Last week wasn't all that strange to be honest. 

The Bengals game was sandwiched between two primetime games, so I can see why the Chargers kind of slept walk through the game with Cincy.  

Now you have a short week and traveling to KC.  TNF games for the away team is always a mess...

3 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Now you have a short week and traveling to KC.  TNF games for the away team is always a mess...

Yeah, I don't expect the Chargers to win this game at all. It is one reason why I think it would be smart to rest Gordon. There is a good chance after Sunday, they will be locked into the 5th seed. So rest Melvin for the last 3 games and have him fresh and ready to go for the first playoff game. 

Archived