TNF: LA Chargers(10-3) @ KC Chiefs(11-2)

Chiefer

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Chiefs
    • Chargers

So annoying this game's on a Thursday, if it was SNF or MNF I'd be so excited for it, instead I'm thinking comfortable Chiefs win. Prove me wrong Chargers, I really hope they do because I like them.

Pretty done with TNF now, needs axing.

23 minutes ago, RJ_11 said:

So annoying this game's on a Thursday, if it was SNF or MNF I'd be so excited for it, instead I'm thinking comfortable Chiefs win. Prove me wrong Chargers, I really hope they do because I like them.

Pretty done with TNF now, needs axing.

I still think TNF should exist, but the T should stand for Tuesday

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Only shot the Chargers have at Arrowhead in a short week IMO, is if Gordon plays without limitations. They need him to eat up the clock and keep KC off the field. Since I doubt that's the case, going to be tough.

Can't get in a shootout.

any word on his status for this game? All I have read is limited practice and considering a sprain MCL, I can't see him playing much or even being 100% when playing .  Eckler is questionable too, so the chargers could be mostly at  RB3 for most of the game.  Rivers is 0-4 in the the last trips to Arrowhead, will that change?  Chiefs have some injuries too, Hill  could be affected, wait and see.

I think KC's trio up front with Houston, Ford and Jones make the difference in the game. I expect Bosa to have game and be a factor .

44 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I still think TNF should exist, but the T should stand for Tuesday

Yeah I agree, that or Friday. Saturdays would be perfect but they'll never do it because of college games.

Three days' rest before a game just isn't enough, the Bears didn't even practice before their Thanksgiving game last month, just had walkthroughs, teams shouldn't have to be preparing for games like that.

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

So is Hill playing tonight?

As someone playing against him in Rd2 of fantasy, I hope not. But I hope so, too - he's fun to watch.

I've got Rivers and Mike Williams going tonight - Williams is a dart throw (it's either Williams, DeaSean Hamilton or Alshon Jeffrey) but Rivers has been such a big part of my season this year. 

Need to get off to a fast start - if I win this matchup, I'm in the finals and guaranteed to make my money back ($200).

My opponent is a juggernaut: Hill, DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Thomas are his starting WRs, Phillip Lindsay and Nick Chubb at RB, Drew Brees at QB, Denver D... Pretty much top 10 players at each position. I have Saquan, Fournette, Brandin Cooks, Curtis Samuel, Zach Ertz, Chicago D along with Rivers and Williams, so I need a lot of help. 

19 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Sounding like every Saints fan here. 

So not only has Henry not played all year, but Derrick Johnson isn't even in the NFL anymore, Spencer Ware is out tonight, and the Chargers are in LA not San Diego. Stephen A is a bafoon.

This is priceless. :D

I'm super excited for the game and especially for the return of Eric Berry. It's going to be a magic moment in Arrowhead, when he sets his foot on the field today for the first time since forever. It's going to be a huge factor if Gordon would be out, but i think he will play. So i expect a very tough and close game, which hopefully ends in our favour.

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

San Diego Chargers

Spencer Ware

Hunter Henry

In 30 seconds. Can this clown please be fired? How does he have a platform?

Nothing is better than when he's spouting nonsense like he knows a team and names 1 or 2 players and then says, "and those boys" since he can't name anybody else because he's clueless lol.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

As someone playing against him in Rd2 of fantasy, I hope not. But I hope so, too - he's fun to watch.

I've got Rivers and Mike Williams going tonight - Williams is a dart throw (it's either Williams, DeaSean Hamilton or Alshon Jeffrey) but Rivers has been such a big part of my season this year. 

Need to get off to a fast start - if I win this matchup, I'm in the finals and guaranteed to make my money back ($200).

My opponent is a juggernaut: Hill, DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Thomas are his starting WRs, Phillip Lindsay and Nick Chubb at RB, Drew Brees at QB, Denver D... Pretty much top 10 players at each position. I have Saquan, Fournette, Brandin Cooks, Curtis Samuel, Zach Ertz, Chicago D along with Rivers and Williams, so I need a lot of help. 

He's on my fantasy team. So I need him to play. Especially since my tight ends were Jimmy Graham and Jordan Reed. I need Hill to go back to scoring gobs of points for me :D

Archived