London Game - vs Carolina

Lil' Shorty

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think definitely going to London, especially with the Glazers owning Man U.  Maybe they can use a special roster exemption when they play over there to make De Gea the FG kicker.  

It makes sense for us to go to London with all the west coast teams that are also hosting international games.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It makes sense for us to go to London with all the west coast teams that are also hosting international games.

Yeah, there’s no way they’ll send us to Mexico City when two of the LA teams are also losing home games to the International series.

Hopefully the game is at Spur’s new stadium. Wembley has absolutely nothing to do around it.

18 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think definitely going to London, especially with the Glazers owning Man U.  Maybe they can use a special roster exemption when they play over there to make De Gea the FG kicker.  

The Bucs have a surprisingly large fan base over here, (despite rather than because of the Glazers owning Man U).

I guess that’s what being good when the second generation of fans in this country started watching the game does.

• 1 month later...

Archived