Week 15 GDT: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

6 minutes ago, showtime said:

I actually saw my post afterwards and thought that I shouldn't have said that because it seems really rude.  I just meant that in terms of a team that is 3-10 and vying for one of the top picks in the NFL Draft.  I didn't mean it as the Niners are a team in disarray.  They obviously have had some very unfortunate injuries and they will be much better next season.  I hold Kyle Shanahan in very high regard as one of the better coaches in the league.  I love him and think he's a QB/offensive genius. 

Haha, it wasn't rude. This team as currently constructed on the field is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. 

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Easy there cowboy lol.

We out gained them but we also had a gazillion turnovers and got a lot of our yards in the 2nd half when it was a blowout. 

But yes, I do believe it will be a close game....Where we lost it in the end like we always seems to do. 

Its Friday baby! I'm ready to gooooo lol 

This weekend will be filled with lots of Shanahanigans! (its kyle's birthday today, not that it matters at all lol)

Reading an article from middlekauff about kittle. Surprised to learn that Iowa coaches kind of bashed him when he came out to NFL scouts.  These were a couple of scouts:

“He didn’t fall, he was over-drafted. Just an average player at Iowa, and they (the coaches) crushed his football character at the school,” said a scout who was assigned to study him

“I was way too low on him,” said another NFL executive who did a scouting visit at Iowa. “But Iowa didn’t exactly sell him as a legit dude.”

Picks like Kittle and McGlinchey make me feel better about Shanny's eye for offensive players than his picks of Williams/Beathard. And Pettis seems to be the truth as well. I would love to see Shanahan break down Kittle's tape to see what exactly he saw in him. Maybe it was his measurables than anything? I mean after all he was a 5th round pick and not a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Or was this something Peters saw in Kittle and he recommended the pick? 

Anyways, interesting to hear his character being questioned. Seems to be the complete opposite in SF. Maybe he was having too much fun for a school like Iowa? Lol, I don't know but what do you think @struby3?

If Seattle wins this game, they will have the single longest current winning streak over another team in the NFL. Currently, the Seahawks over niners (10 straight) are tied with the eagles' 10 game winning streak over the Jets as the longest

7 hours ago, Forge said:

If Seattle wins this game, they will have the single longest current winning streak over another team in the NFL. Currently, the Seahawks over niners (10 straight) are tied with the eagles' 10 game winning streak over the Jets as the longest

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c1648536e6a2f5559

Archived