🏈 Week 15: Bucs (5-8) @ Ravens (7-6)

bucsfan333

Yea I dont think we do good in this one...   I think we may be able to stop Lamar but their defense is probably going to be a problem.  We have no run game and thy can just key in on the pass and I'm pretty sure they are the #1 pass defense in the league sooo R.I.P

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

how's Jensen been for you guys. he had an impressive season before leaving, i really liked his agressive demeanour. hope he can keep his calm and doesn't want to prove to be the bully or he'll probably get heavily flagged.

he's definitely one of the true big uglies on the line though xD

He has been meh..   But the whole line has struggled.     As for the agressiveness yea he takes it a bit far.  I know last game Jameis was pissed about the late flags.

45 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

He has been meh..   But the whole line has struggled.     As for the agressiveness yea he takes it a bit far.  I know last game Jameis was pissed about the late flags.

To reiterate those stupid flags for being overly aggressive have been a problem all year. I feel like he’s an overrated player for the money we gave him. 

4 hours ago, berlin calling said:

so with the extra motivation to prove BMore for letting him go he'll be good for a few penalties? i like that.

good game fellas, you play for your draft spot please, we need that W in order to keep playoff hopes alive.

Just another free agent fail for our GM 

13 hours ago, berlin calling said:

how's Jensen been for you guys. he had an impressive season before leaving, i really liked his agressive demeanour. hope he can keep his calm and doesn't want to prove to be the bully or he'll probably get heavily flagged.

he's definitely one of the true big uglies on the line though xD

Struggles in the run game and okay in pass pro. Way overpaid. Could be a scheme issue though.

Archived