๐Ÿˆ Week 15: Bucs (5-8) @ Ravens (7-6)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

He really moves guys. And he's already gotten a lot better at disengaging from blockers.

He just needs to figure out how to get after the QB other than putting guys on skates. He needs a swim move or something.

I can t believe he only played RB high school. ย At least Sapp played TE in high school and some in college, so he had more familiarity with line play. ย I m convinced good interior push is the key to a good pssh rush. ย Outside rushers receive the glory, but the inside guys getting off the LOS keep the QB from stepping up.

Hopefully Vea can stay healthy and dedicate his offseason to training of his craft then rehab.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Only going to get better. ย I guess haters gonna hate regardless.

Yeah I think Vea, JPP, Nassib all care and they will be the foundation of the line next year. David also cares and will be the foundation of the LBs. Hopefully Evans and Whitehead can make the jump with a new coaching staff next year along with Carlton. But long story short, we have a DL foundation with players that care so itโ€™s time to sprinkle in some pieces to fill the puzzle.

9 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah I think Vea, JPP, Nassib all care and they will be the foundation of the line next year. David also cares and will be the foundation of the LBs. Hopefully Evans and Whitehead can make the jump with a new coaching staff next year along with Carlton. But long story short, we have a DL foundation with players that care so itโ€™s time to sprinkle in some pieces to fill the puzzle.

Justin Evans to me isnโ€™t anything special. Iโ€™ve seen more out of Whitehead this year than Evans this year and last.ย 

2 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Justin Evans to me isnโ€™t anything special. Iโ€™ve seen more out of Whitehead this year than Evans this year and last.ย 

Yeah I agree here. Guy takes bad angles and his coverage ability is hard to judge. Good safeties have a knack for making plays. Evans just be out there playing the last man back most games. Hardly a playmaker. He wasnt that great at TAMU but hopefully new coaching staff can speed up the progression.

Archived