🏈 Week 15: Bucs (5-8) @ Ravens (7-6)

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Maybe. Jonah Williams and Greg Little might both be better. There's a reason they're both being talked about as potential top 10 picks.

Going to bank on that? Jack Conklin is becoming a bust RT with his regression this year so it’s not all easy. 

We still don’t have a QB 

2 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Going to bank on that? Jack Conklin is becoming a bust RT with his regression this year so it’s not all easy. 

We still don’t have a QB 

I don't know what Conklin has to do with any of this. 😂

D Smith is becoming a bust as well.

As for banking on it? It's still really early. But I'm fine with moving on from D Smith if we can find a worthwhile replacement. And I think both Williams and Little have a chance to be just that.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know what Conklin has to do with any of this. 😂

D Smith is becoming a bust as well.

As for banking on it? It's still really early. But I'm fine with moving on from D Smith if we can find a worthwhile replacement. And I think both Williams and Little have a chance to be just that.

Prime example of the latest first round top 10 bust. 

I’m not smiths biggest fan either. But I can live with keeping him one more year under the franchise tag then going into the draft he’ll bent on having to reach for Jonah Williams and Greg little who we may not even have a shot at.  

Im willing to tag smith bc we’ve seen him dominate some games and be putrid in others. I’m not sure where he goes from here and these last two games have been rough. But if the alternative is say, as mentioned above, Greg Robinson, I’m tagging Smith. Robinson isn’t even close to as good as Donavan. 

And on top of that do we take one of them to reach or one of the better DL or more importantly Haskins or Herbert? JPP isn’t a youngling at DE either. 

When thinking of it, our holes are: 

QB 

RB 

LT

Guard 

RT 

DE

DT 

MLB 

Cb 

Safety. 

Thats a a lot of holes to fill. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Is it a reach if they're being pegged as top 10 picks and we take one in the top 10?

If they’re available, no. But I’ve seen multiple boards and that don’t consistently have either of them there. 

Right now it’s early and the guys who are reputable haven’t done a board yet outside your media gurus with no scouting background. 

Ive read other reports stating Jonah Williams isn’t athletic enough to play LT so it might only be Little who I like but again if he’s that good , he’ll go top 5 

2 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

If they’re available, no. But I’ve seen multiple boards and that don’t consistently have either of them there. 

Right now it’s early and the guys who are reputable haven’t done a board yet outside your media gurus with no scouting background. 

Ive read other reports stating Jonah Williams isn’t athletic enough to play LT so it might only be Little who I like but again if he’s that good , he’ll go top 5 

I'm just trying to look at all our options. Like you said, we've got plenty of holes and we could go pretty much anywhere with our pick and be better off.

I think, right now, OT is an option with our first pick.

Archived