🏈 Week 15: Bucs (5-8) @ Ravens (7-6)

bucsfan333

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I'm just trying to look at all our options. Like you said, we've got plenty of holes and we could go pretty much anywhere with our pick and be better off.

I think, right now, OT is an option with our first pick.

Yeah but I’m not taking guys in the top 10 who aren’t franchise LTs. It’s easy to say what to do now but to be honest, Donavan smith will be the top LT on the market and behind him there won’t be anyone decent 

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Yeah but I’m not taking guys in the top 10 who aren’t franchise LTs. It’s easy to say what to do now but to be honest, Donavan smith will be the top LT on the market and behind him there won’t be anyone decent 

In FA, yes. Unless there's a surprise cut or something weird happens. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Season s winding down, it will pick up Black Monday when the rumor will be the Glazers are pursuing Mike McCarthy.  We ll get plenty of responses,  Notice I didn t write "positive responses". 😉😂

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Bullough at MLB today, holy stretch play to the right side of the Ravens oline today.  Grimes offering run support with Bullough trying to run from inside out, nothing to worry about. 😀

Grimes actually made some tackles last week. Probably the first time he's tried since he got here.

Archived