GDT - WK 15 @ Pittsburgh - The OPEC embargo version

Hunter2_1

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

How''d they get nine wins with non talented players? Either they have talent or the coaches got them those wins in spite of the non-talent. You cant have both...

I'll make this easy for you. Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat Goat !!!

I seriously dont have the patience to respond to all of your over-reactions. If you want to have an actual conversation about football, lets get it. If you want to yell GOAT in my face or tell me that the entire coaching staff needs to fired or all the players need to be cut, you are straight up getting ignored. Adult conversations would be nice. 

With crucial playoff seeding on the line the Pats:

- gave up one of the worst losses in recent memory on a lateral play to Miami

- immediately followed it up with one of the sloppiest games we have seen under this leadership committing the most penalties since 2014

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Go sit in the corner until next weekend 

Depends coach or GM. If GM he's on the hot seat. I don't believe in what you DID in the pass theory. That team on the field has two great players thats it . Maybe Mason a 3rd. 

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I seriously dont have the patience to respond to all of your over-reactions. If you want to have an actual conversation about football, lets get it. If you want to yell GOAT in my face or tell me that the entire coaching staff needs to fired or all the players need to be cut, you are straight up getting ignored. Adult conversations would be nice. 

The losses are frustrating but it's how we are losing that is frightening me so much. 

We are making mental mistakes on a regular basis. This isnt something we are used to seeing occur so regularly. 

Archived