Jump to content
Hunter2_1

GDT - WK 15 @ Pittsburgh - The OPEC embargo version

Recommended Posts

Just now, Elky said:

They are not winning the SB. That's not negativity that's reality. Can't travel at all and that freaking defense.

how do you know? There were bad road teams that won SBs without a bye before. It's clearly negativity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

how do you know? There were bad road teams that won SBs without a bye before. It's clearly negativity.

The last team to win the Super Bowl without HFA were the 2012 Ravens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Elky said:

The last team to win the Super Bowl without HFA were the 2012 Ravens.

yeah and they were 10-6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

yeah and they were 10-6.

And that was a pretty long time ago and they only won because Flacco turned into Joe Montana.

Edited by Elky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my least favorite pats team of this era. Something is just off. Like the 2013 team was decimated by injuries but the comebacks were so fun to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

This is my least favorite pats team of this era. Something is just off. Like the 2013 team was decimated by injuries but the comebacks were so fun to watch.

This team has the mental weakness of 09, the lack of offensive explosion of 13 and the "off" feeling of 2015.

Edited by Elky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

This is my least favorite pats team of this era. Something is just off. Like the 2013 team was decimated by injuries but the comebacks were so fun to watch.

Feels 09 to me. Remember BB saying that he just could not get that team ready to play> That's this team away from home.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elky said:

This team has the mental weakness of 09, the lack of offensive explosion of 13 and the "off" feeling of 2015.

I thought 2015 was a great team - just got hobbled. Last season felt off. Remember all the blown coverages? At 2-2 we were saying 'how the hell do you fix this'? Gilmore looked like a complete mistake.

 

This is 09, for me. BB can't get the team ready for whatever reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I thought 2015 was a great team - just got hobbled. Last season felt off. Remember all the blown coverages? At 2-2 we were saying 'how the hell do you fix this'? Gilmore looked like a complete mistake.

 

This is 09, for me. BB can't get the team ready for whatever reason

Well 2015 felt off in December due to the amount of injuries we had. At least the blown coverages last year happened in the first quarter of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, NMM11 said:

We seriously need to improve our team speed on D these next couple years.

That will happen when BB walk out the door. He will draft the same type of players you have seen over the last couple of year. Big and slow. LB that are 6'5 and at least 240 lbs. Speed LB will be picked in the late rds where he rolls the dice and hopes that it works. It doesn't and he cuts them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One problem with being a Pats fan in the UK is that Sky Sports pick the New England game still show live 5-6 times a season meaning they are blacked out on Game Pass and that I have to rely on RedZone to watch them. On nights like

Last Sunday that's probably a blessing. Even though there were only two games in the window and I still saw plenty - at least I missed some of the offensive line penalties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×