GDT - WK 15 @ Pittsburgh - The OPEC embargo version

Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

This is my least favorite pats team of this era. Something is just off. Like the 2013 team was decimated by injuries but the comebacks were so fun to watch.

This team has the mental weakness of 09, the lack of offensive explosion of 13 and the "off" feeling of 2015.

4 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

This is my least favorite pats team of this era. Something is just off. Like the 2013 team was decimated by injuries but the comebacks were so fun to watch.

Feels 09 to me. Remember BB saying that he just could not get that team ready to play> That's this team away from home.

3 hours ago, Elky said:

This team has the mental weakness of 09, the lack of offensive explosion of 13 and the "off" feeling of 2015.

I thought 2015 was a great team - just got hobbled. Last season felt off. Remember all the blown coverages? At 2-2 we were saying 'how the hell do you fix this'? Gilmore looked like a complete mistake.

This is 09, for me. BB can't get the team ready for whatever reason

55 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I thought 2015 was a great team - just got hobbled. Last season felt off. Remember all the blown coverages? At 2-2 we were saying 'how the hell do you fix this'? Gilmore looked like a complete mistake.

This is 09, for me. BB can't get the team ready for whatever reason

Well 2015 felt off in December due to the amount of injuries we had. At least the blown coverages last year happened in the first quarter of the year.

23 hours ago, NMM11 said:

We seriously need to improve our team speed on D these next couple years.

That will happen when BB walk out the door. He will draft the same type of players you have seen over the last couple of year. Big and slow. LB that are 6'5 and at least 240 lbs. Speed LB will be picked in the late rds where he rolls the dice and hopes that it works. It doesn't and he cuts them.

One problem with being a Pats fan in the UK is that Sky Sports pick the New England game still show live 5-6 times a season meaning they are blacked out on Game Pass and that I have to rely on RedZone to watch them. On nights like

Last Sunday that's probably a blessing. Even though there were only two games in the window and I still saw plenty - at least I missed some of the offensive line penalties. 

Archived