GDT: The most overrated team in football and the horse we rode in on

Matts4313

2 hours ago, quiller said:

Huge difference if they don’t have TY he is very hard to cover   

He didn't practice all week last week with the ankle, and then played Sunday and had 9 catches and 199 freakin yards.

We'd be fools not to gameplan for him to be in the game.

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ace, right click, copy images, go to profile, right click paste.

Man, now I have to get on a computer? Not to mention try to find a thumbnail from a game that was big in like 2003. I'll see what I can do.

37 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Man, now I have to get on a computer? Not to mention try to find a thumbnail from a game that was big in like 2003. I'll see what I can do.

I mean depending on what type of phone you have, it shouldn't be that difficult to do.

9 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Sidenote did anyone realize we are going against Matt Eberflus at DC ?

It’s one of the main reasons why we may struggle. Eberflus knows everything about us, and Frank Reich is Philly’s former OC, so he’s familiar with us, too. It’ll be a very challenging game, especially on the road.

I am logging in early. So pumped Damn those load mouth little ponies and there little posse. This aint the old Cowboys. We have the SWAG. Led by our defense and ever improving offense. WE WILL WIN BY DOUBLE DEGITS IN A RUNAWAY... just remember I said it first.  

though I hope I am not underestimating the loss or Martin

I've had this game marked as a tough one for awhile. Having said that, in this 5 game win streak I've only predicted us to win once. That was TG against the Skins. I thought 3-5 going to Philly would be a loss. I didn't think we could beat the Falcons in the dome in Atlanta. Everyone predicted us to lose to NO, and I thought Philly would at least split with us after we beat them in game 1.

So I'm 1-4 on my predictions during the win streak. Here's hoping I keep losing.

Colts 24

Dal 16

Archived