Guice had an infection too

Slateman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/12/12/derrius-guice-his-rehab-delayed-by-infection-plans-return-faster-bigger-stronger/?utm_term=.58a985e9eea5

It’s a question he has asked himself often, amid a rehab that has included an infection that delayed his recovery, required three additional procedures and kept him from the team’s facility. 

Did Bruce hire Dr. Nick?

DR Andrews, still screwing the Redskins over since the RG3 injury and Shanahan used Dr Andrews as a scapegoat w/o naming names about RG3’s recovery.

The infection slowed his rehab process, and because doctors needed to check on him regularly, he stayed with family in Baton Rouge to remain within driving distance of Gulf Breeze, Fla., where orthopedic surgeon James Andrews, who performed his surgery, has his practice. It kept Guice away from the Redskins' facility and his teammates.

I've had Two Kidney transplant and never had a infection afterwards. Neither did my donors. Once again some guys just don't get the picture. Still wanna protect this franchises failures, instead of demanding change! They are freaking professionals. Getting paid lots of money to do a job, It constantly seems they can't do correctly. Stop with the excuses PLEASE.

7 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

I've had Two Kidney transplant and never had a infection afterwards. Neither did my donors. Once again some guys just don't get the picture. Still wanna protect this franchises failures, instead of demanding change! They are freaking professionals. Getting paid lots of money to do a job, It constantly seems they can't do correctly. Stop with the excuses PLEASE.

The team doctors do not do these surgeries.  In the case of RGIII that was mentioned above, Dr Andrews was hired as the sideline doctor, meaning he was evaluating all injuries, including concussions.  Once Alex Smith left the stadium, he was in the hands of medical professionals who were not Redskins personnel.  You had two invasive procedures done, and thankfully you didn't have issues, but that's not always the case.  

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

The team doctors do not do these surgeries.  In the case of RGIII that was mentioned above, Dr Andrews was hired as the sideline doctor, meaning he was evaluating all injuries, including concussions.  Once Alex Smith left the stadium, he was in the hands of medical professionals who were not Redskins personnel.  You had two invasive procedures done, and thankfully you didn't have issues, but that's not always the case.  

At the same time, @naptownskinsfan, the fact that we've had multiple issues with these outside doctors should give the franchise pause from considering sending their players to said doctors again.

It's things like this that are why I'm calling for:

giphy.gif

EVERYTHING needs to be evaluated with new eyes.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

At the same time, @naptownskinsfan, the fact that we've had multiple issues with these outside doctors should give the franchise pause from considering sending their players to said doctors again.

It's things like this that are why I'm calling for:

giphy.gif

EVERYTHING needs to be evaluated with new eyes.

It’s not going to change until Dan Snyder is gone. We all know it, I don’t even know why we discuss it to be honest.

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Andrews also told him not to go back in. Griffin screwed himself. It was a pattern.

Just now, Slateman said:

Andrews also told him not to go back in. Griffin screwed himself. It was a pattern.

He showed heart, it was the responsibility of Mike Shanahan to sit his rookie QB plain and simple! Don't forget the 80-85% Griffin did have the Skins up 14-0 at the half. 

19 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Where was this reported?  Everything I've ever read was that he was cleared by Andrews to return to the game.

This is the same guy was "All in for Week One ".. I can believe he wouldn't allow himself to replaced. He was scared to death of Cousins taking his job as it was.

Archived