2020 Draft to be held in Las Vegas (Renderings page 6)

RaidersAreOne

On 12/12/2018 at 5:54 PM, SwoleXmad said:

It's been 3 months so I'm sure they've made a decent amount, but delays are a thing (Hell the rams stadium was delayed a year) so at best it would've taken them 3. 

Rams stadium got delayed because it actually rained in California and skanska (or just the carpenters union) are known for 1 or 2 delays. 

On 12/12/2018 at 6:23 PM, ET80 said:

I'm going. I'm totally going. If anyone else is going and wants to meet up, LMK.

We've got a year to plan...

On 12/12/2018 at 7:21 PM, ninjapirate said:

vegas local ill meet up

Sounds good mike pm me if you like

On 12/12/2018 at 10:52 PM, brooks1957 said:

Total bull s##t.

On the 100th anniversary of the league - and a completely renovated Hall of Fame Village - the NFL chooses greed over tradition AGAIN.

Ol Rog can pucker up and kiss my patoot

wah wah wah I like New York and I'm spoiled getting everything all the time. 

5 hours ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Rams stadium got delayed because it actually rained in California and skanska (or just the carpenters union) are known for 1 or 2 delays. 

Fair point but still there's no way the Raiders are building that stadium in less than 2 years. (They started September 27th of this year If I remember correctly) 

I'm sure the practice facilities will be finished before then but not the stadium.

Either way the draft in Vegas seems like a great way for the NFL to help push for legalizing gambling even though fantasy has long been their main gambling fix.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Fair point but still there's no way the Raiders are building that stadium in less than 2 years. (They started September 27th of this year If I remember correctly) 

I'm sure the practice facilities will be finished before then but not the stadium.

Either way the draft in Vegas seems like a great way for the NFL to help push for legalizing gambling even though fantasy has long been their main gambling fix.

Vegas has much different timetables than other locations.  They have made laws that make it an incredibly fast and streamlined process to go thru zoning, permitting, etc.  And in the desert, weather is essentially not a concern.  They'll have it done on the projected date.