Browns at Broncos' GDT

AKRNA

21 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Always got to love all the football insight a post full of .gifs provides. 

I cannot stand Baker Mayfield, I want to see Von and Chubb knock his a$$ into next week. I don't even care of who wins the game. 

Are you a troll bot

21 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Always got to love all the football insight a post full of .gifs provides. 

I cannot stand Baker Mayfield, I want to see Von and Chubb knock his a$$ into next week. I don't even care of who wins the game. 

It's funny how you can agree with a person so much but obviously you cannot agree all the time (I usually agree with most of what AAA says).  I know a lot of the board hated Mayfield draft wise.  But I loved him.  He reminds me of the character types we drafted in this very successful draft - guys who eat, sleep, drink football!!  In fact I refer to Mayfield as "Johnny Football" when I reference him because if there was ever anyone who could live up to this ridiculous nick name I can see him doing it.

It's still early and there are a lot of young guys on CLE who I believe will be kicked square where it counts when it comes to playing in Denver's altitude.  So yeah I can see Chubb and VON causing havoc!  I see us winning but as a point of fact whose team would you rather be sitting with at this juncture?.  My good friend is a CLE fan so we argue back and forth and honestly I think I'd rather be in CLE's shoes at this point......

Cravens has been awful, so that doesn’t surprise me.  They need to give Dymonte Thomas some reps, he looked excellent in that role in the pre season.

As far as Ray, he isn’t part of the future here, if Holland is the one who is activated I fully support that move.

10 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Cravens has been awful, so that doesn’t surprise me.  They need to give Dymonte Thomas some reps, he looked excellent in that role in the pre season.

As far as Ray, he isn’t part of the future here, if Holland is the one who is activated I fully support that move.

I support both moves Ray and Cravens are sunk costs who didn't pan out. Cravens was great in coverage for Washington I just dont get it.

7 hours ago, anewdawn said:

It's funny how you can agree with a person so much but obviously you cannot agree all the time (I usually agree with most of what AAA says).  I know a lot of the board hated Mayfield draft wise.  But I loved him.  He reminds me of the character types we drafted in this very successful draft - guys who eat, sleep, drink football!!  In fact I refer to Mayfield as "Johnny Football" when I reference him because if there was ever anyone who could live up to this ridiculous nick name I can see him doing it.

It's still early and there are a lot of young guys on CLE who I believe will be kicked square where it counts when it comes to playing in Denver's altitude.  So yeah I can see Chubb and VON causing havoc!  I see us winning but as a point of fact whose team would you rather be sitting with at this juncture?.  My good friend is a CLE fan so we argue back and forth and honestly I think I'd rather be in CLE's shoes at this point......

It's  a no brainer if you take away Qb they probably have a better roster talent wise or close too it.

Add in the fact that they got their franchise qb which is the hardest position to have and it's clear cut Cleveland finally has it better.

This team is so bad. Just. So. Bad.

Poor talent, bad coaching, unprepared, no growth.  So discouraging. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been this discouraged about my Broncos.  You know it’s bad when the most you are hoping for is not to get embarassed at home by the Browns 

1 minute ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

This team is so bad. Just. So. Bad.

Poor talent, bad coaching, unprepared, no growth.  So discouraging. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been this discouraged about my Broncos.  You know it’s bad when the most you are hoping for is not to get embarassed at home by the Browns 

The boo birds are already out lol and I don't  blame them.

Archived