Browns at Broncos' GDT

AKRNA

Honestly Keenum's chances for a TD increase exponentially if he doesn't have to throw it lol.   The DPI is just a good call and a great play by Sutton to beat his guy.    It's so eye-opening to see how limited the O is with Keenum as the trigger man.   Good TD for the O, but Lacosse breaking tackles and CLE penalties were the key.  It's so disheartening long-term....Keenum's such a liability. 

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Honestly Keenum's chances for a TD increase exponentially if he doesn't have to throw it lol.   The DPI is just a good call and a great play by Sutton to beat his guy.    It's so eye-opening to see how limited the O is with Keenum as the trigger man.   Good TD for the O, but Lacosse breaking tackles and CLE penalties were the key.  It's so disheartening long-term....Keenum's such a liability. 

I wouldn't worry about long term.He's on a 2 year deal for a reason.

You can dress it up, label it, and call it something else...but at the end of day, a turd's still a turd.   That's Case Keenum in a nutshell.   We can scheme dumpoffs, short passes, and let the WR/TE's do the work, or get guys to win 50-50 balls or adapt to bad throws to still make the catches...but it's still an awful QB at the wheel.  Man SMH. 

Side note - Baker's actually been very meh today.   He's passed up open guys to try and make harder throws, that's he's missed badly on.  And his trademark accuracy is nowhere to be seen.    Frankly, my theory is that being this close to Keenum has somehow rubbed off on him.  O.o

I know he's been far better than this, just crazy to see.

Archived