excuses

3rivers

This didnt need its own thread.    Couldve gone in the Steelers/Raiders GDT.

Im over this.    We lost.    Just wanna get this season over with and move onto the offseason where I hope and pray major changes are made.

yeah, major changes. If we win and have a fluke win in the playoffs (refs, weather injury to other team) it will most likely keep the existing cast. I want colbert gone, butler, porter, smith , burns, coty etc. The draft room has to be restructured.

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

This didnt need its own thread.    Couldve gone in the Steelers/Raiders GDT.

Im over this.    We lost.    Just wanna get this season over with and move onto the offseason where I hope and pray major changes are made.

Ditto to the above!

16 hours ago, warfelg said:

I posted this in the GDT for the Raiders game.  I added the point that it's actually shocking that there isn't a standard of quality when it comes to medical equipment from NFL/MLB standards.

and last year there were several helmets that were used, that weren't to be used this year.  The stadiums I thought would have standard medical facilities, but it appears some are behind the times.  The league sure has many areas it can improve upon.  I remember when we had the worst field, ut they appeared to get that under control.  The divot punt was a way of saying we don't care about the field. 

Archived