Jarvis Landry - Revisited

mistakey

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

At 15.5 million?  

Good year, elite compensation...

Glad he’s here too, but let’s hold off on having him measured for his gold jacket just yet (not directed at you mistake)

Is that directed at me

Buy the way your best year on the board let’s table this and bring it back next year.

i do not know about you I am honestly thinking about just drafting line this year the

dl is absolutely silly this year could you imagine Simmons playing tackle next to O

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

Buy the way your best year on the board let’s table this and bring it back next year.

i do not know about you I am honestly thinking about just drafting line this year the

dl is absolutely silly this year could you imagine Simmons playing tackle next to O

I’m all for seeing how this plays out, for sure.  No need to be myopic and a victim of the moment, let’s see how the contact looks in a couple years...

Im all for BPA.  DL, OT, LB, CB, WR, don’t care.  Give me a good player and let’s keep rolling.

Id love Simmons though, he’d be a great fit.

I know a lot of ppl here feel Jarvis is over paid for his production on field this year and they are right but what he brings to this team is a lot more then just production. His leadership and work ethic can't be ruled out for his value. Baker spreads the ball around well enough I believe any wide out with him might not ever put up top Wr numbers but I can say for sure I would rather have Jarvis then not and I can honestly say I didn't like Jarvis coming in. I was wrong. Going fwd I like our group but if a true number 1 became available via draft or free agency or even trade it couldn't hurt. But I do personally feel Jarvis with considering on field and on locker deserves his money with us ecs considering we don't currently have cap issues 

More than his production on the field, which has been considerable, Landry has brought an attitude to this team.

Just like Randall and Mayfield.

That's worth its weight in gold, imho.

We need more of those types of players.

Jarvis was 22nd in the league in yards.with 54.4% catch rate. 

Every receiver a head of him had a higher catch % by at least 4.4% a lot closer to and over 10% more. 

All receivers a head of him had the same or more td receptions. 

I think that is what he is a top 20 wr in the nfl. He has an incredible pair of hands and is an exceptional leader, but a mediocre athlete.

On 12/16/2018 at 11:49 AM, BleedTheClock said:

Braylon in '07 was immaculate.

Braylon in '08 and beyond was an abortion.

I'm fine with saying Josh Gordon is the most talented WR Cleveland's ever had. That seems obvious. I still love him, but apparently he was a cancer in the locker room. That is why he was jettisoned, not because he was a recovering drug addict. Apparently he acted extremely entitled and had zero work ethic when he came back. I understand cutting ties with a guy like that. That was strike 9.

Hmm.. really? I never heard anything about that. Is there an article you can link me to or something along those lines?

On 12/31/2018 at 6:32 PM, Kiwibrown said:

My predictions- Callaway 1200 yards 80 receptions 9 tds

Landry 85 receptions 1000 yards 6 tds

Njoku 70 receptions 800 yards 10 tds 

Duke 45 receptions 400 yards 4 tds 

Perriman 30 receptions 600 yards 3 tds 

Higgins 700 yards 50 receptions 5 tds 

If Callaway is sober I think he is going to boom next year and be the clear 3rd best wr behind Juju and AJ. 

You think Baker is throwing for 5,000 next year! I love it xD

I think expecting Callaway to take THAT big of a leap next year is being super optimistic. But, I'm with you. I think he's going to be a stud in this league. He is SO good at getting open and he is far from a refined route runner right now.

1 hour ago, braylon said:

Hmm.. really? I never heard anything about that. Is there an article you can link me to or something along those lines?

No. I heard it from the mouth of a Cleveland Browns employee who shall not be named. Not a football coach, but he works with the players EVERY SINGLE DAY. 

Jarvis be Image result for stirring the pot gif

Jarvis Juice LandryVerified account @God_Son80

FollowFollow @God_Son80
I don’t know why it’s taken this long but I think it’s time for a three-way FaceTime call!!! @AB84 @LeVeonBell

thMhPfL0_bigger.jpgJarvis Juice LandryVerified account @God_Son80

FollowFollow @God_Son80

Who else out there feeling under appreciated!!? Let’s Win A ChampionShip

Jarvis Landry attempting to recruit Steelersâ Antonio Brown and LeâVeon Bell to Cleveland Browns

^^^^

I honestly think AB is more of a head case than OBJ.  For whatever reason, AB's been allowed to get away with it relatively unscathed (probably because the Steelers are usually winning).  I think OBJ would be less disruptive to the locker room than AB.  Plus, OBJ is 26.  AB will be 31 this summer.

Archived