Jarvis Landry - Revisited

mistakey

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker is gonna put up 4500, 35, 65% next year without them if he stays healthy imo.

If he's going to put up numbers like that without him - which I think he will - how many targets will there be for either of them?

Enough to keep them happy, justify the investment.

Add in the drama both of them would bring and I say pass on both.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 12:32 PM, ReggieCamp said:

I honestly think AB is more of a head case than OBJ.  For whatever reason, AB's been allowed to get away with it relatively unscathed (probably because the Steelers are usually winning).  I think OBJ would be less disruptive to the locker room than AB.  Plus, OBJ is 26.  AB will be 31 this summer.

I agree. When OBJ is criticized for his actions, they are typically the result of on-field issues that revolve around not winning...

...In other words, they're rational. OBJ's teammates love him. They ACTUALLY show up to his Bday parties.

Meanwhile, Antonio Brown is a psycho. Like, he is one of the best WR's of this era, but his ego is actually the size of Ego (Kurt Russell from Guardians of the Galaxy 2)...You know...the guy who was actually a PLANET. His frustrations are not rational. Like...throwing a tantrum over Juju winning team MVP? What kind of teammate is that?

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Jarvis needs a big year next year. At this point I think he won’t be a part of the ‘20 team 

We need to have a receiver better than him on the roster before we think about moving on from him. Anyone who expected a #1 outside WR should have known better. He doesn't have the speed/size to be that guy. He is a great slot guy and he should produce more once he is in a position that fits his skill set better.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

We need to have a receiver better than him on the roster before we think about moving on from him. Anyone who expected a #1 outside WR should have known better. He doesn't have the speed/size to be that guy. He is a great slot guy and he should produce more once he is in a position that fits his skill set better.

I didn’t expect more as outside wr, just better production tbh.

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think he looked fine once him and Baker got in sync and freddie learned how to use him

I could see him having a very good year next season, just dont know how good.

His tds were spectacular. 

He made some massive plays for us also. 

His numbers got skewed negatively becuae of the trust factor with him. If no one was open a lot of the time that was a toss up to jarvis. 

Still overall a slight disappointment. 

25 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Good but over-rated and over paid. 

Dont care about the money part because we have plenty of cap space

I think it is a Paul de move, we actually have to spend the money, so over pay now apparently it was his strategy  behind going hard after zeitler.

Archived