Jarvis Landry - Revisited

mistakey

15 hours ago, braylon said:

Josh Gordon is the best Browns WR ever and it’s not close. I say this as, maybe literally, the biggest Josh Gordon fan in the world 😂

Wholeheartedly agree...at least since '99. I'm still guilty of having a Josh Gordon mancrush. He's so talented man, I think he's an inspiration for what he's had to overcome.

7 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

That doesn't speak to how good he was. That speaks to how bad the franchise was. It could have been the 3rd best season by now if they didn't trade down for Phillip Taylor.

he had a probowl berth, 3500 yards for us in 3.5 seasons... lets not rewrite history here, he was a good player for us... terrible when the fame got to his head tho

Braylon in '07 was immaculate.

Braylon in '08 and beyond was an abortion.

I'm fine with saying Josh Gordon is the most talented WR Cleveland's ever had. That seems obvious. I still love him, but apparently he was a cancer in the locker room. That is why he was jettisoned, not because he was a recovering drug addict. Apparently he acted extremely entitled and had zero work ethic when he came back. I understand cutting ties with a guy like that. That was strike 9.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived