Sign in to follow this  
showtime

Seattle Seahawks (8-5) @ San Francisco 49ers (3-10)

QV4UoNG.jpg

Divisional game, but I am not too worried about the Seahawks here.  The Raiders just beat the Steelers, so these teams with losing records are still out here playing hard.  If the Seahawks win this game, they clinch a playoff birth, so I'm expecting the team to come out and fight very hard.

15 hours ago, showtime said:

QV4UoNG.jpg

Divisional game, but I am not too worried about the Seahawks here.  The Raiders just beat the Steelers, so these teams with losing records are still out here playing hard.  If the Seahawks win this game, they clinch a playoff birth, so I'm expecting the team to come out and fight very hard.

Long time Niner fan here, but don't get silly with it. We will be back, just not Sunday.

Russell Wilson is amazing, would love have him.

9 hours ago, ZenoRazon said:

Long time Niner fan here, but don't get silly with it. We will be back, just not Sunday.

Russell Wilson is amazing, would love have him.

I know the Niners will be much better next year.  They're just really bad right now.

The -3.5 line has me very suspicious. Shenanigans about to be ensued?

Hopefully Seattle can quash any "trap game" sentiments by putting the boot down early. 

7 minutes ago, animaltested said:

The -3.5 line has me very suspicious. Shenanigans about to be ensued?

Hopefully Seattle can quash any "trap game" sentiments by putting the boot down early. 

I think it's because the Niners are .500 at home, but they haven't won a game on the road.  So they're actually really respectable at home and it's a divisional game.

San Fran is such a POS place to play. 

Halftime issues:

1. Seattles interior offensive line is getting mauled. Seattle will need to attack the edges, and use misdirection to soften the upfield sell out up the middle. 

2. Linebackers are not getting deep enough in their drops. That why TEs are running free in the soft spot between the LB and Safeties. Better communication could help.

3. Front four NEEDS to get more pressure. Norton has challenged Mullens to make plays on sellout blitzes and to his credit, he has made the right throws. Drop the blitzes and work on covering the TE/RBs. 

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I can't believe the Seahawks lost this game.

Hard to beat the officials and the 49’ers