If your current Life could be Resembled by a 2018 NFL Team, which Team Would it be?

thedorchannel

I'm like the Jaguars. My life started with high expectations but atm I've let my friends and family down and have become a failure in life in no fault but my own. It's embarrassing what I became but I am trying to change it. Hopefully next year I can say I'm like the Saints and then the Patriots. Need stop being lazy and try to achieve what I need to achieve to enjoy life 

The browns. Cut ties with the person in charge and things are looking better but my definition of good is laughable to other people’s definition of good but it’s still lookin pretty good for me. Looking better than I have in years but still inferior to all my peers. Wins are still pretty scarce but not pooping the bed and dying each morning is more than I could’ve ever asked for. 

49 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

I'm like the Jaguars. My life started with high expectations but atm I've let my friends and family down and have become a failure in life in no fault but my own. It's embarrassing what I became but I am trying to change it. Hopefully next year I can say I'm like the Saints and then the Patriots. Need stop being lazy and try to achieve what I need to achieve to enjoy life 

KdQZVMY.jpg

17 minutes ago, Tyty said:

The browns. Cut ties with the person in charge and things are looking better but my definition of good is laughable to other people’s definition of good but it’s still lookin pretty good for me. Looking better than I have in years but still inferior to all my peers. Wins are still pretty scarce but not pooping the bed and dying each morning is more than I could’ve ever asked for. 

plus the "person who was in charge" ended up hooking up with a big loser with no future

Archived