Oh look. A game we might win!

Beck Bristow

Mike Brown on the end of the year:

”I really liked how our guys came out and beat the Raiders. Even though we lost to the Browns and Steelers, I thought our players played very hard. We had the injuries all year which really hurt us. I believe making Marvin and Hue co-head coaches gives us the best chance to win. All we need to do is keeping playing like we did vs the Raiders and the fans will come back.”

59 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

If we win out or lose out will only change the story that's told. Our coach for next year is already determined. 

Based on history I agree with you. But i still would be shocked somehow if Marvin or Hue is the HC based on the total fan backlash at the thought. 

3 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Based on history I agree with you. But i still would be shocked somehow if Marvin or Hue is the HC based on the total fan backlash at the thought. 

Hope you are right.  I think a lot of the issues with this team can be fixed with a new coaching regime. 

5 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Beck get on board with tanking like everyone else 

I was good with the reds tanking the past few seasons. I am fine with nba tanking. Even hockey has real benefits. It's not necessary in the nfl, so I can't root for it.  It takes the edge off losing in a season we aren't going anywhere,  but we should be able to win out, draft good players next year, and compete for a super bowl. 

Damn.  I'm disappointed they won, sort of.  Always fun to win, but there's just this fear after last year that one win might keep Marvin around.

Also, with 6 wins they'll probably be picking around 15, if i had to guess.

Archived