DC Offensive Line: The Scapegoats.

DaBoys

I remember the famous 4th and 1 against the Texans where we punted. Many said that we were stuffed on 3rd and 1 so it made sense.

3rd and 1 we were shotgun 3 wide.

I don't care if we are stuffed in shotgun 3 wide. That's Linehan 

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

So 60% of our goal to go snaps have come from a 3 wide shotgun set?

And we have Zeke and a VERY GOOD run blocking OL...

Hmmmmm....I wonder why we are struggling ...

Probably Daks fault. Damn him for causing 60% of our goal to go snaps being 3 wide. 

Let Dak dink and dunk between the 20s, and put Cooper Rush in so to scare SL into doing nothing but give it to Zeke in the redzone. Force him out of his game plan like 2014 when Romo was coming back from back surgery and they abandoned ship after the ugly week 1 49ers loss. And 2016 when he lost Romo and his puppy Kellen Moore and had to protect a rookie Dak.

Get SL out of his gameplan like 2014 and 2016 and we will succeed.

7 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I remember the famous 4th and 1 against the Texans where we punted. Many said that we were stuffed on 3rd and 1 so it made sense.

3rd and 1 we were shotgun 3 wide.

I don't care if we are stuffed in shotgun 3 wide. That's Linehan 

Here’s my idea of a 3rd and 1 formation:

6 offensive linemen, 3 TEs, 1 QB, and 1 FB to help push the QB forward for the 1 yard he needs.

Just run behind Martin and Collins from under center, where the RB(a very good one) gets the ball with momentum. Where the OTs and OGs don't have their hands on their knees presnap. They are hand in the dirt ready to go. Try that 60% of the time.

Archived