Bryant on IR/Suspended

true2form

1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

Ready for a complete overhaul next year of the receiving core 

Me too. I dont think we need a star receiver, we had one in Amari and it didnt work out with Carr. Ill take a solid receiver core ,who may not have game breaking ability but can make the contested catches Carr likes. Resign Cook, maybe get the TE from Iowa, find a good possession guy in rounds 2-4.

25 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Me too. I dont think we need a star receiver, we had one in Amari and it didnt work out with Carr. Ill take a solid receiver core ,who may not have game breaking ability but can make the contested catches Carr likes. Resign Cook, maybe get the TE from Iowa, find a good possession guy in rounds 2-4.

Tyrell Williams is top of my list and I wouldn’t mind Tyler Kroft as well with Cook big ol targets for DC

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2019 at 12:10 PM, Dessie said:

Only reason we’d bring him back is to try to save face. Need to cut him  loose and admit the mistake, time to move on without him, he’s untrustworthy. 

What do we have to gain from this? He's literally dirt cheap and it's not like we are overflowing with WR talent. It would be a joke to not bring him back unless we made massive improvements in the receiver room. At this point, there's no downside to seeing in bringing him back. At worst we get nothing. At best, he might regain past form with Pitt. 

Archived