Week 15 GDT: Houston Texans vs New York Jets

TejasTom

Can anyone tell me why Bill O'Brien called a timeout on 4th and 1 with 6 or 7 mins to go in the 4th quarter? I mean was he purposely trying to lose the game? This man's game time decisions are borderline insane. No defensive adjustments, granted that's Romeo Crennels job but he's the overseer. No back up contingency when his beloved run game isn't working and my God can he let Deshaun Watson work out of a moving pocket every now n then. He acts clueless, like he doesn't know this is an inept pass blocking unit tight ends included. He does absolutely nothing to mask their deficiencies. The last TD drive is the only time he actually put together a decent amount of play calls. It's hard for me to trust this guy going into the playoffs when the lights will be at their brightest. 

2 hours ago, Jaytrajik said:

Can anyone tell me why Bill O'Brien called a timeout on 4th and 1 with 6 or 7 mins to go in the 4th quarter? I mean was he purposely trying to lose the game? This man's game time decisions are borderline insane. No defensive adjustments, granted that's Romeo Crennels job but he's the overseer. No back up contingency when his beloved run game isn't working and my God can he let Deshaun Watson work out of a moving pocket every now n then. He acts clueless, like he doesn't know this is an inept pass blocking unit tight ends included. He does absolutely nothing to mask their deficiencies. The last TD drive is the only time he actually put together a decent amount of play calls. It's hard for me to trust this guy going into the playoffs when the lights will be at their brightest. 

He doesn’t know what he’s doing. His solution is for guys to play better, nevermind that they suck. 

Archived