GDT: New England Patriots @ Pittsburgh Steelers

VigilantZombie

Just now, warfelg said:

This guy.  Still have the same concerns though.  He did well on edge runs.

Way to man up. 

He was excellent today.  Did his job and did it well.  

He's not going to create something that isn't there, but give him some space and he's going to get you some yardage.  

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'm far too excited to be rational so I'm putting my pic in for next week right now Pittsburgh Steelers 31:24 over the Saints

hoping that game is not a must win if the chargers win against the ravens

Chargers will have more fans in Pittsburgh than LA next Saturday lol

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I really truly love that Samuels proved everyone wrong in because he did I hope that Connor doesn't play next week I know that might sound stupid but I would much rather have a healthy corner for the postseason then a semi healthy one for the Saints game

I wouldn't say 'proved wrong' because the same concerns are there for me (can't run traditional run plays with him), but he definitely showed out.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

I wouldn't say 'proved wrong' because the same concerns are there for me (can't run traditional run plays with him), but he definitely showed out.

I thought he looked okay on normal runs today.

Either way, even if he just turns out to be a solid 3rd down back, thats a success.

The most annoying thing is, this team should be no less than 11-3 right now.     Maybe even 12-2.     I can accept losses, but some of the losses (esp Broncos and Chargers) and the tie vs the Browns were games we pretty much just gave away.     

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Well....I rather the Chargers win.  They have no HFA and are playing the Rat Birds.

Yeah, no one should want the Chargers to lose next week since there is a good chance we lose and we need their help.

Archived