GDT: New England Patriots @ Pittsburgh Steelers

VigilantZombie

Just now, DR43 said:

We’re all in agreement, right?

boswell has got to go 

Its sad, but he has become too much of a liability.

I still maintain he could bounce back and be a good kicker going forward, but his confidence is destroyed this year.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

The most annoying thing is, this team should be no less than 11-3 right now.     Maybe even 12-2.     I can accept losses, but some of the losses (esp Broncos and Chargers) and the tie vs the Browns were games we pretty much just gave away.     

Four games in a row were embarrasing:  JAX, DEN, LAC, & OAK.  Only good I can see is that this team was absolutely locked in and focused for the game today.  

6 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

The most annoying thing is, this team should be no less than 11-3 right now.     Maybe even 12-2.     I can accept losses, but some of the losses (esp Broncos and Chargers) and the tie vs the Browns were games we pretty much just gave away.     

This team should be 12-2 or 13-1 right now. The only teams we've played that were better than us was KC and NE today. Baltimore was better than us that week but the team is better than that tbh.

8 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I still maintain he could bounce back and be a good kicker going forward, but his confidence is destroyed this year.

Boz has loss them games.  Directly.  I can't see how you keep him unless the dead money is just too much,

9 minutes ago, DR43 said:

We’re all in agreement, right?

boswell has got to go 

8 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

7 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Hard to keep him after 12 missed kicks.  Small bit of redemption hitting that last 48 yarder.  

1 minute ago, Blitzburgh said:

You can’t do any worse..

Boswell is 1 for 1 in his last 1 kicks and anybody who frames it any other way is a bastard.

Boslieve!

Archived