Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wwhickok

GDT: New England Patriots @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Recommended Posts

Just now, DR43 said:

We’re all in agreement, right?

 

boswell has got to go 

Its sad, but he has become too much of a liability.

I still maintain he could bounce back and be a good kicker going forward, but his confidence is destroyed this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

The most annoying thing is, this team should be no less than 11-3 right now.     Maybe even 12-2.     I can accept losses, but some of the losses (esp Broncos and Chargers) and the tie vs the Browns were games we pretty much just gave away.     

Four games in a row were embarrasing:  JAX, DEN, LAC, & OAK.  Only good I can see is that this team was absolutely locked in and focused for the game today.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DR43 said:

We’re all in agreement, right?

 

boswell has got to go 

Hard to keep him after 12 missed kicks.  Small bit of redemption hitting that last 48 yarder.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also in other news: Tomlin extends his streak of years without a losing record to 13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, warfelg said:

Also in other news: Tomlin extends his streak of years without a losing record to 13.

Tomlin is the man! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

The most annoying thing is, this team should be no less than 11-3 right now.     Maybe even 12-2.     I can accept losses, but some of the losses (esp Broncos and Chargers) and the tie vs the Browns were games we pretty much just gave away.     

This team should be 12-2 or 13-1 right now. The only teams we've played that were better than us was KC and NE today. Baltimore was better than us that week but the team is better than that tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blitzburgh said:

You can’t do any worse..

Literally.  10 years of data doesn;t argue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Its sad, but he has become too much of a liability.

I still maintain he could bounce back and be a good kicker going forward, but his confidence is destroyed this year.

Boz has loss them games.  Directly.  I can't see how you keep him unless the dead money is just too much,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DR43 said:

We’re all in agreement, right?

 

boswell has got to go 

 

8 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Its sad, but he has become too much of a liability.

I still maintain he could bounce back and be a good kicker going forward, but his confidence is destroyed this year.

 

7 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Hard to keep him after 12 missed kicks.  Small bit of redemption hitting that last 48 yarder.  

 

1 minute ago, Blitzburgh said:

You can’t do any worse..

Boswell is 1 for 1 in his last 1 kicks and anybody who frames it any other way is a bastard.

Boslieve!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

 

 

 

Boswell is 1 for 1 in his last 1 kicks and anybody who frames it any other way is a bastard.

Boslieve!

Ok.  Ok.  I'm sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Ups....everyone but Tomlin.

what about boswell :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×