GDT: New England Patriots @ Pittsburgh Steelers

VigilantZombie

5 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

You giving no shot to the Texans lol?

I have seen them play some good at times but then other times watson appears to lack awareness in the pocket which is always under siege. To me that would lead to turnovers in the playoffs. Really bad OL's and playoffs almost always don't emerge victorious. 

Right now I see the playoffs as wide open in both conferences. 

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

You're right, I left the Texans out.  I'd put them in the Steelers category:  Very capable and dangerous with playoff experience.  IF they can play mistake free, they have a very good shot. 

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

I have 0 fear of the Texans. 

Their winning streak has been full of playing bad/mediocre teams. They have a pretty good defense, but they only have one offensive weapon. 

The jets probably beat them by 10 if they didn’t decide single coverage on nuke was the best option. 

Thats not to say they can’t win a playoff game, the AFC is probably as wide open as possible. But if I’m ranking super bowl potential of playoff contenders, they are probably duking it out with the ravens for last place. 

here is my playoff predictions:

Wild Card:
Pats over Titans

Chargers over Steelers

Bears over Vikings

Cowboys over Seahawks

Divisional Round: 

Pats over Houston

KC over Chargers

Rams over Cowboys

Saints over Bears

Championship:

Pats over KC

Saints over Rams

Super Bowl:
Pats over Saints.

36 minutes ago, DR43 said:

here is my playoff predictions:

Wild Card:
Pats over Titans

Chargers over Steelers

Bears over Vikings

Cowboys over Seahawks

Divisional Round: 

Pats over Houston

KC over Chargers

Rams over Cowboys

Saints over Bears

Championship:

Pats over KC

Saints over Rams

Super Bowl:
Pats over Saints.

All 5 Patriots losses are in the road. I don’t think they go 2-0 on the road in the playoffs. 

I will never count the patriots out until they the week after they have been eliminated, but gotta think if they don’t get a bye there is almost no chance they make the super bowl. 

First of all, here are my seed predictions:

AFC

1. KC

2. Houston

3. NE

4. Pittsburgh 

5. LAC

6. Baltimore

NFC

1. NO

2. LAR

3. Chicago

4. Dallas

5. Minnesota 

6. Seattle

Now here is my playoff predictions 

Wild Card Round:

Baltimore over NE

Steelers over Chargers 

Dallas over Minnesota 

Chicago over Seattle

Divisional Round:

Baltimore over KC

Pittsburgh over Houston

NO over Dallas

Chicago over LAR

Conference Round:

Pittsburgh over Baltimore

Chicago over NO

Super Bowl:

Pittsburgh over Chicago 

11 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I don’t watch enough around the league to give a full playoffs prediction worth a crap, but my current Super Bowl prediction hasn’t changed in a while. Patriots vs Saints

The scenario i gave, honestly is the only one I see us being able to get to the SB on unless NE loses out and we end up the #3  seed. 

48 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The scenario i gave, honestly is the only one I see us being able to get to the SB on unless NE loses out and we end up the #3  seed. 

that 3 game losing streak put a huge dent in our SB hopes

those 3 games were all very winnable. we would've been in a good spot for a bye with a 11-2-1/10-3-1 record..oh well

3 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Saints DE Cam Jordan said Ben isn’t a HOFer and rated Eli as better. 

Ben should quiet him with a game like 500 yards and 40+ points, but JuJU has a groin injury. Will JuJu play or will it be washington and or Eli helping out. I am waiting to see Washington to break away and get a TD on a long pass like Bryant used to do.

44 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Saints DE Cam Jordan said Ben isn’t a HOFer and rated Eli as better. 

I was basically fine with everything he said, until he threw Eli in there. Then you can tell he was just exaggerating to make his point. 

There is an argument for Ben to not be a hall of famer. Personally, I think he should be but I also Feel people shouldn’t make the HOF if they were not an undeniable top 3 player at their position during their playing time over a stretch. But there is no argument and no world in which Eli is better than ben. 

Archived