College Football Bowl Games Discussion

candyman93

10 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I think he's overrated. Laquon Treadwell - Jaelen Strong comp for me.

He's a lot faster than Treadwell. He's not FAST, but Treadwell was really damn slow. Harry has excellent quickness, where Treadwell was as stiff as a board. They both make those contested catches the same way, but he's a much better route runner and athlete than Laquon. And I liked Treadwell a lot coming out of Ole Miss.

23 hours ago, candyman93 said:

N’Keal Harry will NOT play at 3:30 vs Fresno State

23 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Welp. There go those ratings.

15 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Bowls were garbage today. I see Raymond, Crosby and Wren as the only potential 2019 draft picks that played today. 

Fresno St has a guy named KeeSean Johnson at WR who could end up going late day 2 when it's all said and done. Not a bad prospect

46 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

He's a lot faster than Treadwell. He's not FAST, but Treadwell was really damn slow. Harry has excellent quickness, where Treadwell was as stiff as a board. They both make those contested catches the same way, but he's a much better route runner and athlete than Laquon. And I liked Treadwell a lot coming out of Ole Miss.

Yeah he moves better than Treadwell for sure.

I think Harry could be a Michael Thomas type player with Baker. Big enough to box out corners on slants, fast enough to get vertical and win at the high point and will feast on back shoulder throws.

I've said it before and I'll say it again N'Keal Harry reminds me of a bigger Joshua Cribbs in the way he moves and attacks open field. Joshua Cribbs wasn't fast either but he was one of the best to ever play the game. I think Harry can be a highly successful play maker in the NFL.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah he moves better than Treadwell for sure.

I think Harry could be a Michael Thomas type player with Baker. Big enough to box out corners on slants, fast enough to get vertical and win at the high point and will feast on back shoulder throws.

That's stretching it, IMO. Michael Thomas has very quick feet and explosive shiftiness. Harry does not. 

I think I'm going to end up differing on Harry with most, so don't crucify me. 

Just now, Fatgerman said:

That's stretching it, IMO. Michael Thomas has very quick feet and explosive shiftiness. Harry does not. 

I think I'm going to end up differing on Harry with most, so don't crucify me. 

I mean, Thomas was a second round pick for a reason and it wasn’t his size, hands or routes....

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, Thomas was a second round pick for a reason and it wasn’t his size, hands or routes....

I felt like Thomas fell to the second because he was so unspectacular in superficial ways; he had good size - not great, good stats - not great, and average speed. But, if you really knew the prospect, you'd know he was quick, great feet, great hands, great route running, and great knowledge of the position.

Archived