Rumor: Jags to sign Kaepernick

pwny

I’m extremely hesitant on this one, but I wanted to get it up for discussion sake. The source I found on it isn’t that good, but it’s one we have discussed on here for a while, so I figured we could branch it into its own thread, even if the rumor isn’t legitimate.

Tony may have asked Mike Silver to leak that they weren’t going to, just to see how fans would react.

I know Ethan. Trust him a good deal. Not that he’s really saying anything other than “I heard they were considering,” so it doesn’t matter much.

Well, I just got super excited scrolling through my twitter timeline starting with tweets from right when the news broke.

Honestly though with our win now mentality (Not happening, but Coughlin wants to win games) he is clearly a better option than what we have.

As for it not being a thing now, its 1 am and maybe theyre out ahead of it? Maybe we are waiting to see what happens Thursday?

Theres just no way I believe that he isnt being seriously considered...especially with the rumor that we talked to CIN to see how much itd cost for McCarron. We clearly want to bring in someone.

Archived