SaNF Week 15: CLE @ DEN GDT

Broncofan

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

haha ok? i'm not the one saying our starter is a future HOFer with like 14 games under his belt.

enjoy your 6-7-1 record. i know this is the closest you fans have had to relevancy in the past 20 years. and we don't need to step on anything, we've won 3/4 and took the chiefs to OT in arrowhead. we'll be in the playoffs and you won't. such is life being a cleveland fan.

Image result for triggered girl gif

oh, and your team won't be in the playoffs btw.

13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yes, absolutely if we lose like we have the past 2 years Harbaugh gets canned the next day.

Flacco goes to Jacksonville or Denver.

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Do you think in a trade, or will he but cut? I'm not sure what Flacco's trade value is at this point. If I'm Denver or even Jacksonville I'm not giving up more than a mid rounder at this point, if even that.

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Trade. We're not cutting him

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That's all we need, baby :) Give us that 3rd or 4th round pick for him.

My very strong gut feeling is that DEN's not going to trade for a QB - believe it or not, Elway's more likely to draft a QB, or just go in the backup well for competition.   

Keenum's sucked all year, but mainstream media has only noticed it the last 2 weeks - which coincides with the departure of DT and IR injury for Manny Sanders.   Along with our loss of Chris Harris Jr. in the secondary, this will be used as the cover for our struggles.   That will be the official line.

The unofficial line will be the recognition we made our bed with Keenum, and we're stuck with it.   The 10M dead cap hit means it really is a 11M decision on Keenum - and as much as it sucks, we're stuck with him for 1 more year.   We'll probably dabble at QBOTF in some way, but we won't hit it hard until 2020.   The Q is whether we overreach badly with a Rd1 pick on QB, when there will likely be no one who's really worth a mid-teens 1st (as I don't really see anyone who makes me feel good about spending a 1st, period, and certainly not after the top 2-3 guys go before us).

11 minutes ago, rfournier103 said:

I don’t think the Ravens would trade him in the Conference. I’ll bet the Giants could use him as a stopgap until Manning’s replacement is found. 

I mean, maybe, but the Giants are just gonna end up drafting a QB next year. If he goes to the NFC, it'll be to a team like Washington or something that way Joe can stay close to home, but still not be anywhere near the Ravens, and I don't think we play the Redskins next year either.

3 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

My very strong gut feeling is that DEN's not going to trade for a QB - believe it or not, Elway's more likely to draft a QB, or just go in the backup well for competition.   

Keenum's sucked all year, but mainstream media has only noticed it the last 2 weeks - which coincides with the departure of DT and IR injury for Manny Sanders.   Along with our loss of Chris Harris Jr. in the secondary, this will be used as the cover for our struggles.   That will be the official line.

The unofficial line will be the recognition we made our bed with Keenum, and we're stuck with it.   The 10M dead cap hit means it really is a 11M decision on Keenum - and as much as it sucks, we're stuck with him for 1 more year.   We'll probably dabble at QBOTF in some way, but we won't hit it hard until 2020.   The Q is whether we overreach badly with a Rd1 pick on QB, when there will likely be no one who's really worth a mid-teens 1st (as I don't really see anyone who makes me feel good about spending a 1st, period, and certainly not after the top 2-3 guys go before us).

That's certainly a fair assessment.

1 hour ago, rfournier103 said:

That’s quite a scenario you laid out there. You really think Harbaugh gets fired?  If he was also the GM I’d hold him more accountable, but I don’t think he deserves the lion’s share of the blame for the Ravens’ failures. I’d say talent issues were really their undoing this season. 

PS: where does Flacco land?

This guy would rather see the Ravens lose to see the persons/players he don't like get fired.

Flacco would be an obvious choice for a team like Jacksonville or a team that doesn't their franchise QB in the upcoming draft. Tampa could be an unknown that would be another option.

7 minutes ago, Danand said:

This guy would rather see the Ravens lose to see the persons/players he don't like get fired.

Flacco would be an obvious choice for a team like Jacksonville or a team that doesn't their franchise QB in the upcoming draft. Tampa could be an unknown that would be another option.

This guy is a liar.

Archived