Carson Wentz may not play the rest of the year; former Eagle speaks out about medical staff

eagles18

3 minutes ago, Classic said:

Eagles may need to draft new QB if these injuries keep continuing for Wentz. Remember it was a back injury that ended Tony Romo's career. This sucks because Carson was playing well coming of a acl injury. This could be a sign Eagles coaches rushed him back during the early part of the year when Foles was struggling.

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah but Foles was playing pretty badly earlier this season. Clearly a downgrade from Wentz.

Eh. I don't think it is enough of a difference to be the reason they lose. Wentz had nice stats this season, but he has his deficiencies for sure. I've never seen a QB as good as he is lock in on one guy more or miss as many easy throws as Wentz does.

Theyre 6-7 and one spot removed from the 6th WC seed. Is this a bit premature or is he really hurt? I know the Eagles got hit with the injury bug probably the worst this year, but they thrive on the whole underdog thing. Wentz, Alshon, Sproles, Tate, Ertz should be enough to win games and theyre D line is still solid; just horrific secondary.

@ Rams

Vs Texans@

@ Skins

All winnable games with Wentz.

Archived