Carson Wentz may not play the rest of the year; former Eagle speaks out about medical staff

eagles18

Unless PHI goes 3-0, there's no playoff run.   MIN is going to face MIA with a banged up Tannehill at home, then DET and then CHI who in all likelihood, will have nothing to play for.   If MIN goes 2-1 they get into the playoffs unless CAR goes 3-0 (which let's face it, playing NO x 2 and ATL once, that's not happening).   

Honestly, this is the smart move IMO.    Wentz will be truly 100 percent at peak explosion at the 18 month mark, and PHI will clearly upgrade the OL, and get a burner at WR to stretch the field.   He is a prime bounceback candidate next year.   Protect the franchise, protect the future.

5 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Theyre 6-7 and one spot removed from the 6th WC seed. Is this a bit premature or is he really hurt? I know the Eagles got hit with the injury bug probably the worst this year, but they thrive on the whole underdog thing. Wentz, Alshon, Sproles, Tate, Ertz should be enough to win games and theyre D line is still solid; just horrific secondary.

@ Rams

Vs Texans@

@ Skins

All winnable games with Wentz.

Winnable? Dude we’re getting smoked by your Rams regardless who’s at QB lol

I remember mentioning Wentz injury concerns and being met by a lot criticism Eagles fans. 

Kiwi, 1

Eagles, foles. 

I like Carson he is an exceptional talent at qb, but with his physical style of play is on andrew Luck like career progression. Over the offseason he needs to reinvent his style of play. He is good enough as a passer to not have such a physical style of play.

I don't care if it hurts the draft position, I want to see Foles lead us to a victory over the Rams so badly now. The takes that Monday would be a sight to behold, hell I bet the Eagles hype train would surpass even the Cowboys hype train in the media, which is no easy feat when they're riding the league's best W streak.

Unfortunately Foles will have to play like he was during the SB run to beat the Rams, which won't be easy with the supporting cast around him being a shell of what it was a year ago. Probably will need 35+ to win, because I don't see Rams getting any less than that going up against our patchwork secondary. 

Archived