Cowboys 16 Free Agents

Texas_OutLaw7

6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Ok maybe I missed something along the way, but WTF is going on? why is he still out Injury? Personal issues??

High ankle sprain is the official reason. Those things are tricky to come back from, but everyone is nervous about it because the guy is a loose cannon. He has had numerous off field issues ranging from his teen years to his time with us this year.

Officially it's an ankle sprain, but people understand there's probably more to it based on his history.

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

High ankle sprain is the official reason. Those things are tricky to come back from, but everyone is nervous about it because the guy is a loose cannon. He has had numerous off field issues ranging from his teen years to his time with us this year.

Officially it's an ankle sprain, but people understand there's probably more to it based on his history.

I've been monitoring the situation. They said he did try a practice and he still couldn't put weight on it. HOWEVER, he doesn't even show up to meetings which is concerning. I mean WE all have issues...but we still have to go work etc...

I'm assuming JJ will try to resign him for cheap due to the success of RG. For CHEAP I'm ok as him being a redemption project. 

6 hours ago, atran35 said:

I've been monitoring the situation. They said he did try a practice and he still couldn't put weight on it. HOWEVER, he doesn't even show up to meetings which is concerning. I mean WE all have issues...but we still have to go work etc...

I'm assuming JJ will try to resign him for cheap due to the success of RG. For CHEAP I'm ok as him being a redemption project. 

but what message does that send to the rest of the team if Dallas signs a player who basically "doesn't give a shet"

it's a shame though, I still think DI can make those 1 or 2 big plays a game that can be a difference maker.

Depends on how much the team likes DI. If they like him then they will support him like RG. Winning is the ultimate cure. If he contributes and help the team win then the team will support him. If he acts like a DJ Swearenger and they still lose then he's gonna get cut. 

Archived