GDT: Lions @ Bills - Pre season game?

Trentwannabe

This Bills roster, at least offensively, has the feel of a pre-season game.

I expect the Bills to win and Josh Allen to keep doing what he does but not as ugly as the second half of last week.

Bills 34
Lions 13

Allen 18-29 273 yards, 2 touchdowns no picks. 13 rushes for 136 yards and a score.
Foster 7-142-1td
Jones 4-48-1td
Mackenzie 3-47 and 6 rushes for 64 yards and a score.

46 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

This Bills roster, at least offensively, has the feel of a pre-season game.

I expect the Bills to win and Josh Allen to keep doing what he does but not as ugly as the second half of last week.

Bills 34
Lions 13

Allen 18-29 273 yards, 2 touchdowns no picks. 13 rushes for 136 yards and a score.
Foster 7-142-1td
Jones 4-48-1td
Mackenzie 3-47 and 6 rushes for 64 yards and a score.

I haven't been drinking and I have some offsite betting entries using Zay and Foster...but in separate entries. I truly expect one of them to have a relatively "big" game today. I also expect the Bills to win...

Lions 20

Bills 24

25 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I actually really like these jerseys. They looked awesome in our snow game last year vs the Colts.

I'm not usually one for the kinda oddball "colorful" uniforms, but yeah...i kinda dig these.  Vaguely seem to recall them looking nice and festive in a snowy game in the highlights at some point.

Though probably like them in large part just because of subconscious association with delicious fake cherry starbursts mostly.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I'm not usually one for the kinda oddball "colorful" uniforms, but yeah...i kinda dig these.  Vaguely seem to recall them looking nice and festive in a snowy game in the highlights at some point.

Though probably like them in large part just because of subconscious association with delicious fake cherry starbursts mostly.

That is a much more logical reason IMO.

Archived