Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

GDT: Lions @ Bills - Pre season game?

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Admittedly, i was a bigger than average fan of Allen coming out.  But it really is cool to see him proving to a lot of people that he's not just some big inaccurate arm-cannon statue or something, as a lot of people seemed to portray him for some reason.

If he can continue to refine some of the subtleties of his ability as a passer, that arm talent to threaten the whole field at pretty much all times, combined with that deceptive elusiveness as a runner is going to be a real challenge to handle.

I was admittedly very against drafting Allen and was pretty furious when we did but I've been impressed with him this year. There are certainly plenty of ways to improve but hes done very well with absolutely nothing to work with. He's got a leadership ability that is really something that impresses me and the players have responded to that. I think the Bills can be pretty confident with the QB situation going forward into next season. 

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

That was a lot of contact without a flag! I'm surprised.

I thought it was pretty even in terms of contact between the two, wouldn't mind seeing it again though. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I thought it was pretty even in terms of contact between the two, wouldn't mind seeing it again though. 

Me too, but I'm so used to seeing so many flags...

Can't afford to lose Edmunds! Looks like he had his bell rung, but that's it.

Edited by Yibbyl