Let the Offseason Begin

jsthomp2007

8 hours ago, germ-x said:

Paradis at potentially $11M annually is an awful deal.  Mitch Morse will probably be $3-4M cheaper and is a better pass protector on top of it.

Yeah, Morse would be fine if he could stay on the field. You need an Ironman at center, not a guy that misses 14 games in two seasons.

20 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

If I had to bet on one signing, it would be Adrian Amos. 

If we’re smart we’ll target Callahan. Yeah I know we already have a guy who excels in the slot, but imagine having 2 guys with that versatility lining up on each side and our nickle back being able to just focus on being an outside CB. Especially since we’re projected to run more zone letting callahan and Harris focus on a side of the field would be amazing

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 1234567 said:

Looks like the Raiders just extended Hankins. That's gonna leave a pretty big hole at NT considering we're not planning on bringing  Peko back. I'll be curious to see how that effects our draft.

There is still Sheldon Richardson.  

1 hour ago, Royal_VT said:

Not quite sure who Neal Driscoll is, but he is saying that Broncos are set to offer Ja'wan James $11m/year contract.

Wouldn’t surprise me.  Denver was after James last year and RT has been a revolving door since Elway took over.  James would solidify that spot for the future.

• Like 1

I feel like I want to roast the AB to Raiders move, because it feels so very Raiders, but it seems like a pretty good move imho. Get a first round pick for Cooper, who is due a pretty large deal, get a top 3 WR without giving up major draft capital. Obviously expensive and AB is a bit off his rocker....but I haven't seen signs of him falling off yet. 

Edited by champ11